I went to the bookshelf under the stairs and looked for the weird book with the symbols. I scanned the bookshelf but it was taking too long. I looked over at the front door and noticed the handle starting to break.

I aggressively started pulling books off the shelves. Finally, after what felt like hours, the bookshelf slid open.

I squeezed pass the slowly opening bookshelf and ran down the torch lit hallway, holding onto my towel for dear life.

I heard the front door swing open as I opened the large door to Lucifers office. I tried slamming the door shut but it closed so slow. I heard heavy footsteps approaching the office.

I quickly rushed to Lucifer's desk and grabbed a knife from his pen holder. The heavy footsteps I heard earlier were now right behind me.

I whipped around to see a tall, muscular man in a ski mask looking down on me. He was wearing a black shortsleeved shirt and black jeans.Keeping the knife behind my back, I looked up at him.

"What do we have here?" He chuckled. His voice sounded rough, yet gentle. A little attractive if you ask me.

"Get away from me." I stammered, clutching onto my towel.

"Oh!" He exclaimed. "I know who you are."

He lifted my chin higher with his finger. Moving my head around as if to examine me.

"Your that missing girl." I heard the smirk in his voice.

"Don't touch me." I slapped his hand away. My towel fell just a little, but I quickly picked it back up.

"Feisty." He said. "Exactly how I like em."

He grabbed my chin, more aggressively this time, and leaned close to my ear.

"Just sit still and it won't hurt so much." He whispered.

He then yanked the towel off of me, staring at my naked body. He placed his cool hand on my hip, pressing his body against mine.

I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry. But I knew I that couldn't. I'm tired of being treated like shit. Treated like a slave. I'm tired of people thinking I'm an object.

I gripped the knife behind my back in anger.

He ripped off his ski mask and brought his lips to my neck. He had brown curly hair and dark brown eyes. An oval face shape and a beauty mark right above his lip.

Anger taking over me, I stabbed him in the ribs.

He yelled in pain, and trip on the ground. I took this opportunity to quickly wrap my towel around me again.

I looked at him as he held his rib in pain.

"Just sit still and it won't hurt so much." I said.

I then straddled myself on top of him, gripped the knife and stabbed him in his chest. His blood–curdling cries filled the office as I struck him over and over again.

He kept screaming and it was getting on my nerves.

With a small smile on my face, I struck him in the neck. He looked at me with fear in his eyes.

I stabbed him again and again, taking my all anger out on him, until I felt like he had enough.

I slowly got up and looked around. The room was splattered with blood. My towel was covered in blood as well.

Sighing, I got off of the now dead man and placed the knife on the desk. How am I going to get rid of him? Bury him. That thought automatically crossed my mind.

I started dragging him by the arms. I dragged him out the office, down the hallway, out the broken font door, and to the side of the house. His blood trailing underneath him. Cleaning that up is going to be a pain.

There was a large shovel propped on the side of the house. Perfect.

I adjusted my towel before picking up the shovel and looked for a soft patch of dirt to dig a whole in.

I was digging for only about 5 minutes and my back was already hurting. It was hard digging barefoot since I needed my feet to kick the shovel in the dirt.

Sweat trickled down my forehead as I continued digging.

"Scarlet?" A deep husky voice called out to me.

I quickly turned around, bringing the shovel to my defense.

"Don't tell me you forgot my charming voice." That same devilish smirk spreading on his face.

I lowered the shovel, sighing in relief.

"It's just you." I breath.

"Oh my." He smiled, looking at the body next to me.

"He tried to–."

"No need to explain." He said walking up to me. "I'm actually quite proud."

I looked at him confused. He gently grabbed my chin and leaned his face close to mine.

"My bunny's finally growing up." He placed a kiss on my cheek and took the shovel from me. "Go take a shower, I'll clean up for you."

I felt my face get hot. He had a little bit on blood on his jawline as he flashed me a grin before digging the hole for me.

I stared at him for a little bit as he dug up the whole. He was wearing all black, his hair slicked back, and a silver snake ring with red eyes on his right hand.

I admired him as he quickly dug a deep hole and threw the body inside.

"Is something wrong?" He asked without turning around. I heard the smirk in his voice.

"I–no." I quickly said and walked away.

A smile appeared on my face as I walked into the house and headed upstairs.

Maybe staying here isn't going to be as bad as I thought.

_____________________

I can't wait to get to the juicy parts with this story. I feel like you all would enjoy it.

Anyways, what do you think of this chapter??