o~ EMS ~o

Know the song? ~o~

'Light will lead the way, will set you free, As I'm only looking for a little peace, And when the night falls, oh, call on me~ Just don't forget to show me some mercy~'

.

/

.

/

.

/

Uchiha Keiko ~

Chapter 52: o~ EMS ~o

.

/

.

"You reckless idiot!" Keiko lays in bed, unmoving.

Not like she could, anyways.

"One, you didn't have to kill him the way you did! And two, you got poisoned!"

"I can see that." Tsunade punches the wall beside the girl, although she doesn't even flinch.

"Your forbidden from going on any other missions for the Akatsuki!" Keiko deadpans.

"Whatever you say...Senju-Sama." Tsunade narrows her eyes.

"I'll fill you in on what you missed." Kakashi jumps in from the window along with Jiraiya and Itachi.

"Then hurry up." The white haired sannin sighs.

"The leader of the Akatsuki, the one who possesses the rinnegan eyes? I think I might know him."

"What?!"

"What do you mean?" Keiko Narrows her eyes.

"I taught someone who possessed the rinnegan when I was younger."

"What was his name?"

"Nagato." Keiko shoots up.

"That's it."

"Huh? Do you know something, Keiko-chan?"

"No."

"What?! Then what is it?!"

"I don't know, but Kokuo does."

"Switch with me."

"Go ahead."

She closes her eyes, the same lines appearing on the top sides of her her head.

"Listen you three." They nod, leaning closer to hear better.

"While Keiko was asleep in the Akatsuki, it was my job to watch over her, and overnight while I exited her and spread my chakra a little, which was quite stupid of me, I was lucky to hear a conversation between the leader and his right hand. She kept calling him Nagato, so it's most likely who you say it is."