The Final Attack Part Two

Hugh's POV
I was asleep when I heard Emma scream. I ran out the hallway door and into the main living area. I saw Fiona clinging onto Millard's arm shaking.
"They're so stupid!" Emma sobbed. Noor was no where to be seen.
"Who?"
"Jacob and Noor! They're going to get themselves killed!" She choked through her tears. The whole acre was awake now and watching in fear.
"Quiet at once!" Miss Peregrine shouted. She ushered all of us into a different hallway, this one leading us to the paniloopticon. Olive and Claire were clinging onto Bronwyn.
"Now, Mister Portman and Miss Pradesh have decided to take matters into their own hands."
"Now what?" Enoch asked impatiently. Emma collected herself and Fiona rubbed her back.
"Now I need Enoch, Horace, Hugh, Millard and Emma to go to the Library of Souls."
Emma's shoulders started to tremble again.
"Miss Bloom, you need to contain yourself." Miss Peregrine said curtly.
"How can you say that when you know what he's doing?" She cried. Fiona was doing her best to comfort Emma.
"What do you mean?" Horace asked nervously.

I ran through the paniloopticon's door and was met by the cold wet air of the Library.
"Jake!" I yelled. My voice echoed and bounced on the white marble walls. I heard Millard's teeth chatter, his was naked in order to help at any time. Last time I was here, the wall was lined with clear jars with cork tops that had various colored of semi clear liquid, now, all the glasses were empty and smashed except for a few with a dark grey/ black hue. My heart quickened with every step. I heard something soft clatter on the floor. Emma ran towards the noise, despite our yelling not to. I followed her around the corner and my heels hit the pavement as I skidded to stop. In front of me was a three tongued beast. It had dark black slimy skin that had thin wisps hair in various places. It's face was white as bone and had soul less eyes. Noor was on its shoulder.
"Don't! It's Jake!" She yelled at Emma. I turned and saw her hands were white hot with flame.
"Jake? That's a hollow!" Millard shouted. A hollow? As in the invisible monsters that ate our eyes? Did I even hear him right? The wind and thunder outside was deafening. Noor shook her head.
"He drank some goo!"
The hollow —Jake—  growled at us and tried to wave with one of its tongues.
"What in the bloody hell!" Enoch yelled. The wind started to whip around worse.
"Where are youuuu?"  A large voice mockingly called. To the left of Jake and Noor, there was a 50 foot hole in the wall. A dark cloud with green lightning floated through. Caul was there, floating, with bright green-yellow eyes. Bronwyn tried to tug at my arm but I couldn't move, I could only stare. Noor started to make a gagging noise. A flash of light and wind knocked me over onto my back. Noor was standing on top of Jake's head. Her red shoes were covered in black translucent slime secreting from Jake's new from. The light didn't even affect Caul, he looked stronger than I've ever seen him.
"I found youuuu!" Caul roared. An orange ball of flame came from Caul's chest. I dove behind one of the walls and knocked into Emma. Emma grabbed me and put my body in between her knees and covered my head. There was a blast and the whole building shook. Dust and pebbles rained from the ceiling. I peeked out from the wall and saw Noor gagging and choking. Caul was getting smaller somehow.
"It's working!" I yelled. The noise was louder than anything I've ever had to deal with. My whole body vibrated. A scream tore threw my chest and my throat burned. I the wind drag my body away from Emma.
"Emma!" I tried to grab into her but my grip was slipping. She tried to grab onto me and I saw my name on her lips, but I could barley hear my own voice, let alone hers. The library seemed to tip sideways. My brain was scrambling. I tried to move but the wind kept me suctioned to the ground. A large rock hit Enoch in the head and he promptly slumped over. I heard a loud woman's scream, louder than it all, and then silence. The wind and thunder stopped. The ground stopped shaking, everything was quiet and still. I tried to stand but I fell over. Bronwyn and Horace were trying to wake Enoch, but he was mumbling incoherently.
"Jake!" Emma yelled. She was teetering on the ground like a drunk coming out of a pub. I finally managed to stand up. I slid a bit on something that looked like a mixture of blood and vomit and braced myself against the wall. Noor and Jake were passed out next to each other. Vomit was streaked down Noor's chin, it shone like the sun. Jake was a pale grey color.
Emma was crouched over him.
"Children!" Miss Peregrine's black heels clicked against the floor. Black tears were running down her face.
"Miss Bruntley just brought me Enoch and said Jake... oh Jake..." She sobbed into her hand. Before I knew it tears were down mine too.
"Where is he now?" Bronwyn asked. I heard a soft chuckle. Emma gasped as she held Jake's head up ever so slightly.
"She did it." A steady stream of blood was flowing through his nose and the corner of his mouth.
"She killed him. He's dead." Jake laughed weakly.
"We did it?" I asked. A smile creeping down my face.
"No asshole, I did." Noor was sitting up. Miss Peregrine choked on happy tears. I ran as fast as I could back to the panaloopticon door as fast as I could. No one was there but I could hear people talking back in the main living area. I dashed through the hall. I burst through the doors and everyone gasped and it went so silent you couldn't hear a pin drop.
"Hugh!" Enoch slurred out. Everyone had their breath held.
"We did it!"

4/1/21

Ok fuck the enolive story I can't think of anything but I have something in the works so don't be mad ❤️