Taming The Gang Leader

SYNOPSIS:

They hated and envied her. She’s a newcomer. She had an attitude. Gray Vantress was the coolest nerd that they had ever met, and she was adored and wanted rather than despised by every boys in that school. But wanna know what hurt every girls' ego? When she caught their campus prince’s attention.

***

That year, Gray Alexie Valentino had promised herself that she'd graduate from high school and be a good daughter despite being an outcast, for she's an infamous sadist. So, when she was asked by her father to go back to the Philippines for a nonsensical cause, she agreed but later learned that she had to disguise herself as someone no one knew existed. As Gray Vantress, the sexy nerd.

Dark Lendon Vasquez was known for being the drop-dead gorgeous campus prince at VU. He was a dreadful gang leader off-campus and was just every bad girl's dream guy. However, over his ice-cold façade, he masked a 13-year-old boy—stuck in the past, holding on to a compromise over waiting for his childhood sweetheart. 

As these two long-lost souls reunite, will they rekindle their past or continue living their lives as trials tempt them to tear apart? 

--

Please be mindful that this story contains very strong language and is written in Tag-Lish. Hola, I'm really sorry for failing to finish this story of mine. Now I'm here to try on editing this and also continuing it at the same time. Please bear with me loves.

Happy Reading!

©All rights reserved 2022

Date Posted: 12/16/20