Operation Recruit Psycho Pt.2

Alen, Rico and Alice split up and tries to find a way to fight the mysterious attackers. However, they won't be trying to kill the attackers. That's what Alen decided to do. He don't want to kill someone that's just in a game. He doesn't even know why they are here.

Alen: (Dammit! Who are those guys? Well, its not like I didnt expect this to happen.)

Rico: (Alen told us not to kill anybody so, I'll try my best to just weaken them and hopefully not end up accidentally killing them.)

Alice: (This is my first ever fight in this game. I'm going to use all the knowledge Alen gave me.)

2 hours ago

Alen: "Remember! If the player is unknown, if you can hide, then hide. Try to find a way to reverse the play. Put your strategy into this. Use your skills just like breathing. Especially sense, it's our main skill as an assassin. Try to gain all the knowledge you can to fight your enemy. That's how us assassins play."

Alice: "What If we're in a group fight?"

Alen: "Be cooperative and keep people updated. If you understand what your team is doing, you'll know what to do. Just follow the strategy. Keep up with the flow."

Present

Alice: (I have to fight!)

Meanwhile Alen is hiding behind walls on outside other people's house.

Alen: (I better be careful. I'll try to play this silently. I'll be careful with my steps.)

Notification screen (Alen):
[New skill unlocked based on an activity-Silent Step:
Now, you can walk without any noises. Being sneaky is one part of being an assassin. Make your identity unknown.
Duration: 3 minutes 50 seconds
Cooldown: 1 hour 55 minutes]

Alen: (Great timing! Now I just need to hide myself. But where?) *Notices green bush* (Are you serious? I'm gonna look like a kid. I hope I just don't regret this.) *Hides inside bush*

Notification screen (Alen):
[New skill unlocked based on an activity-Camouflage:
A skill that makes you one with the surroundings. When you use this skill, just make sure you're near a wall or pole or any solid thing around you. This is different from being invisible.
Duration: 1 minute
Cooldown: 1 hour 15 minutes]

Alen: *smirk* (I guess sometimes being a kid isn't so bad?)

Meanwhile in Rico

Rico: (What's wring with you Rico? Hiding in a convenience store? Everyone knows that this is a bad hiding place! Let's just hope that if they found me, I could somehow fight. I only got a glimpse on that person. I saw some steel so I'm guessing he's a knight. And that girl is a warrior? Because I saw a little bit of fire around he hand. That must be Fist of Fury. They're attack was so big. They probably attacked together. But why? Is it because they thought that we're involved with the developer? That doesn't make sense! Do we look like someone that's that evil?)

??? Mysterious attacker 2 ???: "I think I heard someone around here."

Rico: *gasp* "Out of everyone, why me?"

??? Mysterious attacker ???: "How about you check the convenience store, I'll go check around the houses."

??? Mysterious attacker 2 ???: "Right!"

??? Mysterious attacker ???: *Left his partner*

Rico: (Looks like it's just the girl and me. Should I peek?) *peeks a little bit* (Huh? Where is she?)

??? Mysterious attacker2 ???: "Boo!"

Rico: *shocked* "Oh my god!"

??? Mysterious attacker2 ???: "Fist of Fury!"

Rico: *Dodges* (Looks like the only thing to do is to fight) "Fist of Fury"

??? Mysterious attacker2 ???: *Dodges* "tsk! Flame Kick!"

The attack hits Rico

Rico: *cough* *smiled* "You're a good one" *looked at her*

Rico was shocked and he realizes something

??? Mysterious attacker2 ???: "What are you looking at?"

Rico: "Hey are you Stella?"

Stella: "How do you? Have we met before?"

Rico: "You're Stella right? Alen's little sister? I-it's me! Rico!"

Stella: "Rico? Wait... you're Rico?" "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" *laughed hard* "You're Rico? What's wrong with you? Picking a Fighter class? Looks like that outfit suits you!"

Rico: "What's wring with my outfit?"

Stella: "If you want a Fighter class so bad, you should've worked out!"

Rico: *shocked* "Hey! Are you trying to say that I'm fat! I'm not fat! My body is just big and that's it! Don't just body shame people like that! I'm older than you! You should respect me!"

Stella: *laughed* "Alright, I'm sorry."

Rico: "So, why are you here? In this game."

Stella: "Because I'm bored."

Rico: (Like brother like sister huh) "Wait, shouldn't we be stopping you brother?"

Stella: "Oh you mean Aiden?"

Rico: "Yeah."

Stella: "Stopping him from killing Alen and that girl?"

Rico: "Yeah."

Stella: *Silent* "Ok we should hurry!"

Rico and Stella started running towards Aiden who is the mysterious attacker and Alen's big brother.