Chapter 66. A Hint of Jealousy

Start from the beginning

Placing a hand on his nape, Shinsou nodded before politely bowing at her "Thank you for your time" the bluenette returned his gesture, adding a little smile. As he left, Umi then turned to Class B for a bow as well, introducing herself "I'm Umi Hirano, a student from Wolfsbane. Aizawa sensei has instructed me to assist you with any injuries you got from the training. Do I have your consent to help you, or would you prefer to assist yourselves to the infirmary right away?"

"Please, Hirano-san!"

All Might earnestly watched his students as they collaboratively show their interest and teamwork in making their plans work. The year is already reaching its end and U.A's first year students had already strengthened their quirks, developed their ultimate moves and continued earnestly in advancing themselves forward despite all the events and trouble that they experienced. Today's joint training is a review for them to measure up their own abilities against their surroundings and comprehend their current standing among their peers. However, this not only for both class' improvement. It also serves as a center exam, an admission exam for Shinsou to get into the hero course.

"So?" Frank crouched down as he joined his team, who are huddled together and still debating about the outcome. He placed his arms on his bended knee and pressed his left cheek on it, lifting a finger as everyone looked at him "How's A and B so far? Comparing from the time you had watched them in the during the Sports festival"

"There are huge improvements so far" Alexei started, the other nodding beside him.

Zasha placed her chin on her while she titled her head to the right "Since Class B didn't have much exposure to the public, with the issue of Class A outshining them— I hate to admit it but I looked down on them too much. I didn't know that they were this good, they surely push their quirks to its limits."

"Well comparing to Class A, who were always targeted by unusual events, Class B had managed to improve themselves physically and mentally without any disturbances thus they steadily grew in a span of months." Sakura pointed out, quite wondering why they are huddled so close when no one could basically understand what they are saying even if someone dared to eavesdrop on them "So, its not a big surprise anymore that Class B has their own advantage in this show off"

"then why'd you bet on Class A?" Andrei asked, blinking in curiosity. The pink haired told him to mind his own business. Its her own private reason why she did so and by reason, it means that she just had to put that trust on their friends. No matter what statistics tell them, if the students does not have proper confidence, trust, leadership and stable teamwork then results could be dire.

"I suggest you watch more intently" Frank stated, tapping Leo's shoulder as he stood up which the students followed "This is a good opportunity to get all the intel you can get and plan later on"

"Yes sir"

It didn't take too long until the second batch had already made their ways to their respective base. Grabbing his microphone once more, Vlad had started with this commentary "then without further ado, team two! Prepare for the second set!" Class B's Kinoko Komori, Itsuka Kendo, Shihai Kuroiro and Manga Fukidashi are up against Class A's Momo Yaoyorozu, Hagakure Tooru, Fumikage Tokoyami and Aoyama Yuuga. As they had finally managed to reach their destinations, Vlad already announced the start of the game "And now team two! Go get them Kendo! START!" Vlad called out proudly, quite confident that his class' representative will successfully lead her team to victory.

"Enough with the one-sided commentary!!" Mina exclaimed, calling for Aizawa's attention to hopefully ask him to help against Vlad king, who had been too biased since the start of the game.