"Please! I mean it's really important. I need to call him." I said.

She sighed before nodding. "I'll get my phone," she said. I feel like I'm making her worry. I don't want to make anyone worry. She handed it to me and I quickly dialed his number. I went to sit in Mila's room for privacy.

"Hey, Talia. Is there something wrong?" Dominick asked.

"It's me, Daddy," I said.

"Oh, princess. Is there something wrong?" he asked.

I took a deep breath. "I had another flashback." I sighed. I didn't want to cry again.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked. He sounded worried and that was the last thing I needed.

"It was when Jackson almo-" I said before I started getting choked up.

"You don't have to, princess. Do you need me to come to get you? I can if you need it." he said.

"No, I'll be okay for tonight," I said.

"Alright. Though you know we'll be trying a therapist now," he said

"Mhm. I just wanted to tell you because I think I need one now." I sighed.

"Okay I set you an appointment," he said.

"Thank you," I said.

"I have to go, princess. I have a meeting. I'm so sorry, but I will see you first thing in the morning." he said.

"Okay bye, daddy," I said.

"I'll try to call before you sleep. Goodbye, princess," he said.

I left Mila's room and gave Talia her before sitting with Mila at the table. Mila kept asking if I was okay despite me telling her 'I was fine' I grabbed a plate and some pizza. I poured myself some juice before sitting down.

I just feel empty. I always try to fight it but this time I can't. I feel the same way I felt when I first left Jackson. I quickly ate all my food before going to sleep.

Dominick's pov

I finished with all my meetings and I was about to go to my office. I'm worried about Arianna. I already knew how she was when she got in that fight with Lila and Miracle. I don't even want to know what will happen after all the therapy and now that her episodes are back.

I finished up a bit of my paperwork before my dad came in.

"Hey, I'm heading home. Why don't you? You've been in and out of meetings all day since 7." he said.

"I have paperwork to finish and I have to set a few appointments for Arianna with Mrs.Payne," I said,

"Oh Arianna decided to take therapy," he said.

"Yea she had another episode today. I'm really worried about her. I don't know how to help her. She doesn't like to talk with me about what hurts her. I hope therapy is enough." I said.

"It will trust me. Your mother had to have therapy as well after her incident. It helped her a lot. Of course, it still bothers her now, but it's way better than it was before." he said.

"Thanks, dad, that makes me feel a bit better. Well, I'll meet you tomorrow. I have a lot of shit to do." I said.

"Well, then you get to it. See you tomorrow Dom," he said before leaving.

I leaned back in my chair and sighed. I quickly finished up my paperwork and then called Talia.

D- Dominick T-Talia

----------------------------------

D- Hey Tal

T- Hey Dom. I'm sorry if you were trying to talk with Arianna she has already gone to sleep. She has been distant since she got out of the shower. I don't know what happened, she just got into a mood.

D- It's her episodes. They've been the worst since she was kidnapped. They must have just come back today.

T- Oh I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't know. Do you think there's something I can do?

D- I don't think so. She's going to start therapy tomorrow. I just hope that'll be enough. Whenever she tries to talk with me she starts to cry. I don't want to see her cry. But I just wish I knew how she felt.

T- Well then ask the therapist after every meeting.

D- You know that's confidential. I can't know unless Arianna wants me to. I hope she will be able to talk to me after each meeting. I just have to hope for the best.

T- Well I have to go. Mila having a tantrum. Good luck with everything.

D-Thanks

-----------------------------------

I called up Mrs.Payne to schedule Arianna's appointment.

MP- Mrs.Payne D-Dominick

---------------------------------------

MP- Dominick what can I do for you?

D- Mrs. Payne it's my little uh she needs an appointment for therapy. She has been having episodes from previous incidents. It's been hard trying to talk with her so I was hoping you could help.

MP- Dominick I don't know why you are acting so professional. I've known you since you were a child. You know you can just call me Sky.

D- I know it's just been a while.

MP- Anyways what's her name

D- Arianna

MP- So what is the problem?

D- Well she had an ex before she met me and he was abusive to her. She was kidnapped about a month ago and then ever since it's been worse. She's been up and down in her little space. She doesn't have a specific age as she used to. I'm worried about her.

MP- Well don't worry. I can help. Don't forget that I helped your mom and your dad thought that she'd be a lost cause to therapy.

D- Well it might be different from my mother. Whenever she talks about her feelings she cries. After that, she shut herself down. That's usually when she either goes deeper into little space or just sleeps.

MP- I think I know how to help. I can meet her tomorrow and then every Thursday at 12

D- Thank you so much Sky. I'll see you tomorrow.

MP- Yes Dominick. Tomorrow at 12

D- Bye

-------------------------------------

Now I just hope that this will work

************************************

Me updating. It's a rare sight to see isn't it? I promise I've been trying my best to update more, but I'm trying to work on other stories. Though I don't like to give excuses. My ass has been slacking. Like bad. Imma try and get back to how I used to update. Thanks for your support. Love Ya!