「 chapter eight. 」

Time: ???

Transylvania's POV

"Anya, do I haaaaave to wear this thing and work?" I looked up at my mom, Hungary.

"Awww sweetie these arrangements are only temporary. Maybe we can find a way to have fun while we clean?"

"But how?" I whined.

"Maybe pretending that broom is something else will help..."

I thought of an idea, "OOO I KNOW! How about a prince!"

Mom laughed.

"Yeah! And he'll have soft blonde hair and pretty blue eyes. And he protects me when I need him!" I swooned as I swept the floor.

"That's lovely, Mavis! Now let's get this place spic and span!"

The house filled with laughter was clean in a few hours...

I walked up to the distracted man at the piano, "Austriaaaaaaaaa... Austriaaaaaaaa..."

"What do you want, Transylvania? Didn't I tell you not to bother me while I'm playing piano!"

"I really reeeaaally wanna learn how to play piano! I've been begging for you to teach me for decades!"

"Absolutely not! You are not even good at it! Not in the slightest-"

I cut him off, "That's 'cause you haven't taught me-"

"Unless you can prove to me that you have potential only THEN I will teach you!"

"Alright then! Get off your Ass-tria! Lemme prove it to you! Right here, right now!" I proclaimed, determined.

"FINE!" yelled the now angry Austria as he rose from his place at the piano bench to let me sit.

I slowly sat at the piano, my confident aura fading. I took a deep breath and started to play. I was unaware of what I was playing. I didn't even know if it was music or a jumble of notes and sounds.

When I finished, I looked at Austria for a reaction. Surprisingly, he was slightly smiling. Then, he started, "T-That was... not too awful. Alright, I'll teach you."

I jumped up from where I was sitting and hugged the grumpy man, "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I promise I won't let you down!"

"Ugh! Get off of me, Transylvania! You are a young lady! And I promise you if you are even a minute late to one of my lessons, the deal is off!"

"You got it, boss!"

We started lessons the following day after lunch. It was a nice bonding experience.

I was miserably cleaning the house like usual, until I heard singing.

Ugh that Italian bimbo is singing again! Not to have a stick up my ass but her obnoxious voice is penetrating to the skull!

Then suddenly, something... odd happened. Italy's voice suddenly stopped as it was replaced with a deeper, male voice. My eyes widened as I started running to where the voice came from.
There, I found Anya and Ass-tria peering through the door of a room where Italy was. She was in her maid outfit Anya sewed, but her voice was that of the young man's.

I involuntarily screamed at the change of her voice as I fell back and busted my ass. A series of stutters and word vomit came out of my mouth as my brain tried to process the girl's sudden vocal change.

Italy excitedly ran to Mom, "Cool! My voice is changing and I'm starting to sound like a boy!"

"Ooo, good for you! Wonderful!" Mom happily replied back to the boy.

"I kinda sound like a homo, don't I?"

"I know, I'm so proud of you!" Anya continued as Italy laughed along with her.

Austria and I stood frozen in shock and slight fear of the power of hormones. Then, I looked up at Austria and our eyes met.

"Y-You thought he was a girl, too, didn't you Transylvania?" Austria's shocked voice thawed me from my shaken trance.

"S-Shut up, ass face! At least I'm not the one who has to buy clothes for him now!"

And just like that, our usual bickering recommenced as if this revelation hadn't come to us just moments before. That day was quite the weird experience for the both of us.

I woke up in a daze, but I wasn't as comfortable as I usually was. I sat up and rubbed the crust from my eyes and sat up. I looked down and saw that I was in my clothes from yesterday. Then it all came back to me.

Wait a second... Did AMERICA CARRY ME TO BED?!?! OH MY GOD THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!!!

My face was on fire as I looked around in the room for any piece of evidence to support my hypothesis.

Nothing, huh? I guess it was all in my imagination-

At the corner of my eye, I saw a scrap of paper on the side table next to the bed. I hastily picked it up and it read:

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇  𝒮𝓎𝓁𝓋𝒾𝑒,

𝒴𝑜𝓊  𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹  𝓊𝓅  𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔  𝒶𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅  𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉  𝓉𝑜  𝓂𝑒  𝑜𝓃  𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇  𝒸𝑜𝓊𝒸𝒽.  𝒴𝑜𝓊  𝒻𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅  𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒  𝒶  𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒  𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎!  𝒜𝓃𝓎𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈,  𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃  𝐼  𝒽𝒶𝒹  𝓉𝑜  𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒  𝓉𝑜  𝒹𝑜  𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀.  𝐼  𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹  𝓎𝑜𝓊  𝓉𝑜  𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇  𝒷𝑒𝒹.  𝐼  𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒  𝓎𝑜𝓊  𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉  𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹! 

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽  𝓎𝑜𝓊  𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 ̶𝒹̶𝓊̶𝒹̶𝑒̶𝓉̶𝓉̶𝑒̶,                                                                                                                  𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒸𝒶