Care?

He was holding a water bottle making me confused. Maybe he's just thirsty. He sat in front of me making me startle a little bit.

He started opening the bottle I thought that he was going to drink it.  But he poured it into my arms making it wet.

Wait don't tell me?!. I moved my arms but he grabbed it and poured so much water into it making my bruises visible. He then put the bottle in the trash can.

He looked at my arms that is full of raw bruises. Then he stared at me so deeply. I gulp because of nervousness. Is he going to shout at me?

Yoongi: who did this?
'he said not breaking his stare at me'
Y/n: No one
Yoongi: so you're telling me you did this to yourself... Do you think I'm dumb?
'he said I can't tell if he's worried or angry. His face always gives the same expression'
Y/n: I don't want to tell you
'This is my matter I can't get anyone involved about it'
Yoongi: where else?
Y/n: everywhere
Yoongi: did you put medicine to it?
'I feel like he's worried about me as he keeps asking me this question'
Y/n: yeah I did.... This is nothing I'm used to it... Don't worry
'oh sh*t... I know what he's going to say... He will say that he's not worried at all

Yoongi: how can I not worry when  you're all bruised up like this
'I was shocked by his words. Now I can tell and feel that he's really worried about me
Y/n: I'm fine... I hope that you won't tell this to anyone... Well I should get going now
'I stood up and turned away from him but he blocked me again'
Yoongi: didn't I tell you that You're not going anywhere?
Y/n: I'm your manager you should listen to me
Yoongi: I'm older than you you're the one who should listen to me.

Y/n: I don't care... Move
'I pushed him aside and I walked fast at the door and opened it and went outside'
Yoongi: So I guess we're doing it the hard way.
'I can still hear him since I didn't close the door. What is he talking about? I was about to run when someone held my waist'

I looked at yoongi I was about to go. When he lifted me bridal style. I was so shocked right now and my heart started beating so fast.

I looked at him and he was already looking at me. He's so handsome... What the?! get yourself together!!.

Y/n: Yeah!!! Put me down!!! right now!!!
Yoongi: No
'he looked at his front and started walking. I was wiggling around so that he could put me down'
Yoongi: Stop moving or I'll carry you like a sack
'I stop moving and he smirks a little... What the h*ck? What was that for? I have no choice I put my arms around his neck for extra support'

When we got down people started to stare at us.
Y/n: you can let me down now
Yoongi: No
'is he serious right now... The members saw us and ran towards us with worried faces'
Jungkook: is noona okay?
Y/n: I'm fine jungkook... Just let me down I can walk by myself.
Yoongi: No
'Aish why is this guy so stubborn'
Yoongi: I'll tell you guys later... But now we need to go
Member's: okay
'We left them and went straight to the parking lot'

He sat me inside his van. And he sat beside me. I looked at him
Y/n: you don't need to take me home... I can go by myself
Yoongi: Who said that I'm going to take you to your home?
Y/n: huh?  Then?
Yoongi: we're going to my house
Y/n: Ahhhh your house.....
'Wait!!!  What?!!!!!'

Y/n: Your house??!!!