24 | Close Contact

Mom walked in soon enough and sat down

Mom walked in soon enough and sat down. "So?" she asked cheekily. "So, what?" I asked. "You and-" "Isabella, this file- Oh I can come back later," Nicholas said. "It's okay, you can talk," I said. "I need the details of the deal with Ariti," he said. "It's in my laptop, you can find it in my room, upstairs, second door on the right," I said. He nodded and walked away.

"Yeah, you were saying something," I said. "You just let him into your room just like that?" she asked. "Mom!" "Okay, but seriously, I like him a lot, if he is your boyfriend, you can say so!" "Mom! Look if anything happens I will let you know!" I replied not looking at her. "I just want to see grandkids before I die!" she said. I got up rolling my eyes. "I am done here!"

I walked up to my room to Nicholas standing in the middle observing everything. "My laptop is right here," I said sitting on the bed. "Right," he said sitting beside me. "So this is the details," I said, opening the file and turning my laptop so he could see. He browsed through the details. "So here is where we have to make the changes..."

The next hour and a half went by with us working. We were both sitting on my bed our files around us. "So you want me to change that, but that would mean-" "Coffee Break!" Violet and Xavier walked in and Nicholas rolled his eyes.

"It will be for our profit, make the changes," he said. I nodded. "So..." Vi asked, sitting down. "So what?" I asked, grabbing the coffee. "So what are your plans for tomorrow?" she asked. I looked at her confused. "She wants to know about her gift," Xavier said, rolling his eyes.

I laughed. "You will find it under the Christmas tree," I said. She pouted and looked at Nicholas. "What your sister said," he told her. "Boring!" she said. We sat down to talk about random things and soon they both left.

"Yes, you were saying the changes," I said, grabbing the laptop. Nicholas closed his laptop and put everything on my desk. I looked at him confused. "Nicholas! What are you doing? We need to finish this by today!" I said.

He pulled me up and his hands around my waist. "You know I haven't seen you in two days?" he asked. "Nicholas! Don't be a child!" I said, trying to get out of his grip. He looked into my eyes for a moment before crashing his lips on mine.

It took me a second to respond but I did. My hands went into his hair and he pulled me closer. My body molds into his. Soon I felt him move as my back hit my soft bed. Nicholas hovered over me without breaking the kiss. His hand was now behind my neck pulling me deeper into the kiss.

We soon broke apart and I flipped us so I was straddling him. I was now sitting on his torso, my hands on his chest. As he smirked at me. "I like this position very much," he said, his hands on my waist pulling me down and grinding against his manhood. My hair was a mess. I put my hand in my hair pulling them onto one side of my neck.

"That was hot," he said and I blushed, hitting his chest lightly. "If we don't go downstairs, Dad is going to come up," I said trying to get up but he just pulled me back down. "I just want to sit here with you on top of me. The things I want to do to you right now," he said, sitting up and pulling me on his lap.