22 | Kisses

My eyes closed at the impact

My eyes closed at the impact. His hands went around my waist and mine around his neck. I didn't even know how to kiss! I had never had my first kiss! But the way his lips were moving against mine my skin was on fire.

"You better kiss me back, Isabella," he said between the kisses. My lips did not attempt to move. What was I supposed to be doing? His lips left mine and I opened my eyes immediately to look into his angry ones. "I don't know how to," I whispered so softly it was barely heard. A few seconds went by and he didn't say anything.

I looked to find him smirking with amusement. "You look like that, and you have never had your first kiss?" he asked. I blushed as I buried my head in his neck, my arms wrapping around his torso. "Shut up," I mumbled. "Oh god, Kevin was right. I hate it when he is right," he mumbled. I looked up at him and hit his chest.

Really? Right now was the time to bring this up. "You don't know how long I have been wanting to kiss you. The way you dress so formally in the office and that your clothes fit you perfectly show off your curves. I don't know what I was doing for the last three years," he said, guiding me to the couch.

"You were working and that is what you will be doing," I said sitting down as he took off his suit jacket, his muscles bulging. I gulped looking at it. Holy shakes! "This was the first and the last time you are leaving without kissing me back Isabella," He said walking toward me. "This was the first and the last time you kissed me, Nicholas."

I said getting up. He pulled me up against him and my breathing quickened immediately. "Your words and body do not agree," he smirked. "Nicholas, you are going to get bored of me," I said looking away. "You don't know that if you don't try!" he said. My eyes widened. "I don't want a try! You are already saying you will!" I said.

"Isabella!" "Love is not a try Nicholas!" I said. "Love?!" he said, backing away. "See you are already scared!" I said. "We aren't even a couple and we are already having our first fight," he mumbled. I rolled my eyes and started to walk out.

Nicholas's hand grabbed mine and turned me around in one swift motion his lips were on mine. I was taken aback. What the - "Move your lips," he said into the kiss and as much as I wanted to pull away I couldn't. I moved my lips in sync with his. His hands around my waist and mine in his hair pulling him closer. He bit my lips slightly making me gasp and his tongue plunged into my mouth.

Mine found a way into him and we fought for dominance. Nicholas won and explored my mouth like it was his territory. His hands tightened around my waist pulling me impossibly closer to him. I finally pulled away, making him groan. I gasped for breath panting heavily while Nicholas just looked at me with a small smile on his lips.

"Are you smiling?" I asked totally out of breath. "That was the best kiss I have ever had," he said. I blushed furiously not looking at him. "Now can I go?" I asked, not knowing what to say. "If I say no, are you going to stay?" he asked. "No, you have done enough for today and I am tired," I said, getting out of his arms. I had no idea what happened or what was supposed to happen after this.