18 | Flirting

"Hi, Izzie

"Hi, Izzie." I looked up to one of the most frequent visitors at the office. I don't why I still entertained her. "You can go in, he is free," I said. "Oh thanks," she said, going away. I rolled my eyes. "Oh thanks," I mimicked.

"Gee, you don't like her do you?" I looked up to find Kevin relaxed. "Now you just saw your boyfriend is busy, why are you here?" I chuckled. It's been a month since everything was normal. Nothing out of the ordinary has happened. "He is not my boyfriend, but I think you would like him to be yours," he smirked while sitting down. Okay, one thing that has happened is Kevin found out about my little liking towards his best friend. More like he blackmailed me to tell him.

"You are not letting that go anytime soon are you?" I asked. "Isabella- What are you doing here?" Nicholas said coming in. "That is none of your business, don't you have a girlfriend to entertain?" Kevin asked. "This is my business, you are in my office, with my PA," he snapped. Kevin smirked looking at me. "Since when are you so possessive Nick?" he asked, not leaving his eye contact with me. I hit him under the table.

"You wanted something?" I asked Nicholas. "Actually yes, could you book a table for dinner in the restaurant?" he asked. "Date?" I asked not wanting to know the answer. He nodded. "Wow, Nick you like this girl don't you?" Kevin asked as I searched for a good restaurant. "What do you mean?" Nicholas asked. "You guys have been dating for three months now?" Kevin asked. "Yes, I like her company. but if I like her emotionally?" he asked.

My eyes snapped to him. What the hell is this blabbering? Kevin on the other hand looked at him like he had grown two heads. "Nick! You have a girlfriend and did you just say it emotionally? Oh my gosh, you need to break up with her," Kevin said pulling him down to sit.

"What?" Nicholas asked. "Dude. Do you ever feel like your skin is on fire when you touch her?" Nicholas stared at him blankly. "Like you could spend your entire day with her and still miss her when she goes away?" "Like if she came and told you she left you, you feel like you would have no one in your life?" Nicholas' eyes snapped to mine. I stared back at him confused.

"Like she is the one that helps you even if she is not trying?" Nicholas looked back at him. "Like her smile is the best thing you have ever seen?" He looked at me again. "Like you like flirting with her," Kevin continued. Okay, this one was definitely on purpose.

"He gets it," I snapped at him. "Geez, I wasn't talking to you," he smirked. "Are you supposed to feel all that?" he asked. "Yes, Nick! Gosh, what is wrong with you? Are you human or a robot?" Kevin asked. "Shut up Kevin," I said. "Okay tell me what do you do on dates? or when you guys are together?" Kevin asked.

"I don't know, we usually go out to lunch and she tells me about her day and we talk and I come back to the office?" he said. Ew. "And what about at home?" Kevin asked. "Umm we usually have dinner and we talk about business?" he said confused. "Ahh," I shuddered and so did Kevin. "Why are you guys giving me that reaction?" Nicholas asked. "What do you do on dates?" he asked Kevin. "You don't wanna know," I warned. Nicholas just ignored me and urged Kevin.