59

Casper Augustus
4:31 PM

eustace:

Cas? I'm sorry, are you mad?

I know you told me to wait for you.

But then, Railey's rushing whe  she saw Finnegan approaching her, so she had to run and Trenton was left with me.

It's not intentional I promise.

Hindi rin kami nag-usap, I went away to chase Railey but Finnegan looks so mad that he immediately started a fight.

At hindi ko rin alam kung bakit.

I knew that Trent have a thing for Railey.

And I'm not upset about it. I've moved on.

Casper please? Stop leaving me on read?

casper:

I'm sorry

I'm just hella mad about it. Hindi ko gusto makialam, and I don't want you to be involved too.

And Eustace I'm sorry.

I've been keeping this for so long. I've been selfish.

Noon pa man, when Trenton left Atlas I already knew where he'll go. He told me about it, and said that he'll be willing to wait for you there.

I'm such a jerk. Hindi ko sinabi dahil hindi ko na gusto pang pumunta ka roon. He waited for you, until the news reached him that we're in a relationship already.

Hindi ko sinabi kasi napakamakasarili ko. As the time goes by, I bet he turned cold because of that. He changed. Alam ko na 'yon noon pa. That's why I'm worried when I heard that you're going out with Railey.

Because that only means one thing, since I know since last year, Trenton admitted that he likes her now.

I thought it was a huge relief for me. Pero hindi ako hinayaan ng konsensya ko.

All of a sudden, I was drown with my thoughts. Maybe I shouldn't be here with you. Kung ano mo man ako ngayon, dapat si Trenton 'yon.

Dahil alam kong, kung sinabi ko nung una pa lang, si Trenton 'yung nasa posisyon ko at hindi ako. I got scared. I was, still am, a big coward. Hindi 'to sapat. And I'm not asking you to forgive me easily.

But I'm really sorry. Please, let's talk this out Eustace. I can't afford to loose you, I know I should have think about it first, but I was blinded by my selfishness. I'm so sorry, love.

seen.