48

Trenton Seamus
4:56 AM

eustace:

Trent, it had been weeks.

I'm sorry for not showing myself. I'm sorry for avoiding you, you've went through a lot. At alam kong hanggang ngayon nagsusuffer ka pa rin. Please take care of yourself, hindi ko alam
kung anong mangyayari after this. I'm sorry, if I wasn't there to lift you up. Sorry kung wala ako kung kailan kailangan mo ako. You were always there for me. And it's unfair. You accepted me wholeheartedly, you told me things from your point of view and it made a lot of things better for me. When you're there, everything became so easier.

My life became better with you.

I didn't regret meeting you. It was one coincidence, incident that turns into a blessing. When I first met you, I have doubts. You look like a walking heartbreak after all.

But even though you are, you're worth it.

I don't really know how to comfort someone, and it will sound unfair because you already did it a lot of times for me. You are the comfort for my gloomy days, when I, myself doubted in me, you're there to tell me that you believe in me. You taught me how to complain, that it's not always the positivity that matters, but also the negavity, that I shouldn't ignore the lessons that will make me better as a person.

We always want something we can't have that's why we keep on striving. I get it that what you give is not exactly what you'll receive. But I'm grateful. When you told me that you're in love with me, I'm happy. Because that time, that's the first time that I felt someone needs me. I'm grateful that you told me you love me, even though you're not expecting me to say it back easily. You admitted it, that I made you feel the assurance, but no, you made me feel the assurance of having someone that I've longing too.

I get that, we're still young. And there's a lot of things that will happen. But always remember, that I am someone who wished for nothing but your happiness.

I'm grateful because I know you love me, and I know it's real. Even for a short period of time.

See you when I see you, Trent.

delivered.