26|BuddhistScript|

Start from the beginning

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha"

"Lan-Er-Gongzi, you're actually looking at erotic pictures! "

Wei Wuxian teased in between his loud laughter. Lan Wangji glared at Wei Wuxian who was now rolling on the floor clutching his stomach and laughing. Lan Wangji's grip on Bichen tightened as he said.

"You--!! You actually switched the content of Buddhist scriptures with that... that.... "

Wei Wuxian continued to laugh, almost crumbling to the floor. He looked at Lan Wangji and laughed even more, making Lan Wangji even more pissed. Lan Wangji called him.

"Wei Ying!! "

"Here! I'm here. I'm here! "

Wei Wuxian raised his hands as he replied still laughing. He could not stop his laughter after seeing Lan Wangji's expressions, eyes wide open , furrowed eyebrows and the blushed ears. 'oh Lan Zhan you blushed'

Lan Wangji furiously drew his sword Bichen and pointed at the laughing Wei Wuxian.

"What sort of person are you?"

Wei Wuxian replied while wiping his tears away. He waved at Lan Wangji and said.

"What sort of person could I be? A man! "

"You have no shame"

Lan Wangji deadpanned looking at Wei Wuxian who had tears in his eyes from too much laughing.

"Do I need to be ashamed about these kinds of things? Don't tell me you've never seen something like this before. I don't believe you."
' I actually see this live , you know. '

Wei Wuxian replied looking away from Lan Wangji, his cheeks suddenly felt hot. Lan Wangji pointed his sword at Wei Wuxian again and this time the wraith butterflies all appeared around them.

"Hey Lan Zhan. No. Stop. They'll hurt y--"

Wei Wuxian face filled with worry seeing hundreds of butterflies flying towards Lan Wangji but his words were cut short when they just flew around him. The butterflies neither formed the protection barrier around Wei Wuxian nor attacked Lan Wangji. Some butterflies even sat on Lan Wangji's shoulders and head. 'What the heck is happening ? '

"I am not scared. "

Lan Wangji said with clear voice his sword still pointed directly at Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian stood up from the ground, pointed an accusing finger at the butterflies and said.

"You traitors. Whose side are you on?"

The butterflies did not answer but they happily sat on Lan Wangji. Wei Wuxian felt like laughing more seeing Lan Wangji pointing the great Bichen at him with a pissed off face while having butterflies on his shoulders and head. Lan Wangji said his voice getting louder.

"You, go outside. Let's fight. "

Waving a hand at Lan Wangji Wei Wuxian said innocently. 'Oh Lan Zhan, look at that face of yours'

"Not fighting~. Not fighting~.
Don't you know Lan-Gongzi? Personal fights are prohibited in the Cloud Recesses."

Lan Wangji picked up the pornographic book back up before Wei Wuxian can. Wei Wuxian panicked. 'This is evidence. Don't. Don't take it to that old man. '

"Eh? Hey.
Why are you grabbing the book? I thought that you didn't want to read it. You want to secretly keep it? That won't work. I borrowed it from someone else, so you have to return it after you read it. "

Wei Wuxian was hoping Lan Wangji would throw it away and then he can give it back to Nie Huisang. 'Please just give it back. Don't take it to old man Lan. Or you could just destro...'

"You--! "

Lan Wangji gritted his teeth and continued to point his sword at Wei Wuxian. He took a step closer making Wei Wuxian scramble back.

"Hey hey don't come over!
If you get too close, I feel nervous. If you have something to say, say it properly. You're not gonna hand this in are you? Hand it in to whom? Old- your Shufu? "

' I have to to rile you up until you destroy it. Come on Lan Zhan. '  Wei Wuxian said as he moved back few more steps even to get away from Lan Wangji's sword. He huffed and rolled his eyes at the traitor butterflies, who simply flying around and not helping him.

"Lan-Er-Gongzi, can you really let your family elders see something like this? He would definitely suspect you already read it. That's what A-Diē did when he caught my porn. So I know. With a face as thin as yours you'll be ashamed to death... "

Lan Wangji was enraged, he furiously destroyed the pornographic book with his spiritual energy. Wei Wuxian gasped as the the paper bits flew around them along with the silver dust from butterflies.

"Why are you using spiritual energy to shatter my precious book? What a waste. Lan Zhan everything about you is great except thay you like to throw things everywhere."

Wei Wuxian said as he gestured around the library floor which was now littered by the paper bits. Lan Wangji stepped forward pointing his sword at Wei Wuxian.

"For everyday you've been throwing around my paper notes. And today you even ripped a book. You ripped it, so clean it yourself."

Wei Wuxian said as he crossed his arms in front of his chest to show his displeasure. 'Fuddy duddy you destroyed the book. Hehehe. '

"Get out!!! "

Lan Wangji said with a raised voice and Wei Wuxian froze on his spot. 'Lan Zhan.. You said.. You said.. Hahaha... '

"Well well. Look at you Lan Zhan. Everyone says you're a gentleman of excellence. You seem like my Baba. He is a gentleman but when he curses... It's so great. But you. You actually told me to 'get lost'. You can even say this kind of rough language."

Lan Wangji swung Bichen forward and attacked Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian dodged the attack and hopped onto the window.

"Get lost it is then. Getting lost is my best skill. No need for you to sent me out. "

Wei Wuxian hopped out of the windowsill onto the ground laughing. Leaving a very angry Lan Wangji in the Library pavilion alone to clean up the mess.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Wangji.. You look... annoyed? "

Lan Wangji placed Bichen onto the table with a loud thud and sat on his seat. Lan Xichen chuckled seeing his brother's expression. He took a sip of tea and gasped loudly gaining Lan Wangji's attention.

"I got it!!!"

Lan Wangji raised an eyebrow ever so lightly as if asking a question. Lan Xichen nodded and said.

"It's about Wei-Gongzi."

After searching his brother's face and confirming his theory Lan Xichen continued.

"He pulled a prank on you? Again? "

"Xiongzhang!! "

Lan Wangji gripped Bitchen tight and schooled his face not to give away his embarrassing situation. 'Xiongzhang, why don't you try being with him for one month. On second thoughts don't. It won't end well for me. ' Lan Wangji sighed seeing his brother's amused smile.

"I'll take that as an yes Wangji.
And today, don't walk away."

Lan Wangji refused to be teased like that and today he could not even ditch the tea and go back to Jingshi. Lan Wangji silently sipped the tea, and definitely did not think about Wei Wuxian and his story and his butterflies.