7.) Girl Talk

Natasha woke up to the sound of a soft knock on the door. She took in a deep breath and when her eyes opened, she felt a pair of arms wrapped tightly around her waist. She looked down, seeing Wanda wrapped around her, their legs tangled. She bit her lip as she untangled herself. 

Once she was out of the woman's grasp, she got up and walked over to the door. She smiled softly when she was met with Laura holding two cups of coffee. "The kids are off at school, and I thought I should get you up before it got any later."

"Thank you. Wanda doesn't drink coffee, but I'll take both. We'll be down shortly." Natasha said as she took the cups and poured all the liquid into one. 

"Does she drink tea?" Laura asked.

"Yes, green or black."

"I have both, I'll put the kettle on," Laura said before turning to leave.

Natasha smiled to herself. She closed the door and started sipping on the hot, black liquid in the mug. She walked over to the dresser and looked through the clothes for something to wear. She grabbed a sports bra, some panties, one of Clint's t-shirts, and a pair of jeans. She down the rest of her coffee before heading to the bathroom. She thought she could give Wanda some more time to sleep while she got ready for the day.

She took a shower and got changed before heading back into the bedroom. She looked over at the bed to see Wanda still wrapped up in the blanket. She grabbed the Witch some clothes from the dresser and set them on the bed before waking her up.

"Little Witch," she whispered.

"Hmm... Vis, no..." Wanda murmured.

Natasha bit her lip. "Wanda," she said a little louder this time.

The younger woman turned her head and looked at Natasha. Her eyes held a sadness in them as she realized Vision wasn't the one waking her up. "Sorry," she murmured as she slowly sat up.

"It's okay, you don't have to be sorry," Natasha said. "I set out some clothes for you. There's some soap and shampoo in the shower if you want to take one."

Wanda sniffled as she nodded. "Thanks... what time is it?"

"Uh... I have no idea. I just know the kids are at school."

Wanda nodded again. "Okay, I'll be down in a few."

"Okay, there'll be breakfast ready for you when you do."

"Okay."

The Russian pulled away and walked towards the door. "Do you need anything before I go?"

"No, thanks."

Natasha nodded before going downstairs. She saw Laura in the kitchen making some tea. She saw two plates on the table. "Thank you for making breakfast."

"Of course. How is she?" the brunette asked.

"I don't know... she thought Vision was the one waking her up, so I know that wasn't good to see me instead of him."

Laura smiled sadly. "It's hard... but it'll get easier with time."

"I hope so," Natasha sighed as she sat at the table. She drank the rest of her coffee before she started to eat.

It wasn't long before Wanda came downstairs in the jeans a sweater Natasha had left out for her. She walked over to the table and sat down next to the older redhead. She smiled when she saw a cup of tea next to her plate. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. If you need anything while you're here, just let me know. I probably have it." Laura offered.

"Thanks," Wanda said before picking up her fork to eat.