58 (special part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Tsubaka, please let go

"Tsubaka, please let go." (Y/n) sighed, trying to pry off his hands, but he wouldn't budge, as he vigorously shook his head in protest.

"No!" He exclaimed, hugging her tighter.

"Okay that's it." Shinso huffed, walking up to the two of them, and placing his hands under her arms and picking her up. Placing her gently on his arm and she happily wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hitoshi!" She happily exclaimed, digging her head deep into the crook of his neck as he smiled down at her.

"No give my (y/n)-chan back!" Tsubaka whined, balling his hands into fists and punching Shinso's legs with all his might.

"He really is persistent." Midoriya sweatdropped at the interaction.

"I want to hold (y/n)!" Kaminari exclaimed rushing over to the girl who was still in Shinso's arms.

"(Y/n)-chan~" he sang giving her a closed eyed smile as he reached out his arms towards her. She blankly looked at him, then down to his hands. Her face turned into a scowl as she turned her head and buried her head into the crook of Shinso's neck.

"Hitoshi why are there so many dirty people.." She muttered, her voice getting muffled from his shirt as Shinso chuckled softly patting her back.

"No! Get back you off brand pikachu! Don't get close to (y/n)-chan!" Tsubaka yelled at Kaminari glaring at him.

"O-Off-b-brand-?!?" He stuttered in shock. *offended noises*

"OFF BRAND PIKACHU AHAHAHH!!!" Mineta, Kirishima, and Sero howled in laughter pointing a finger at Kaminari who's soul left his body.

"DON'T LAUGH!" Kaminari yelled at the three who only laughed harder.

"I like you kid!" Sero said, wiping a tear from his eye and patting Tsubaka.

"Don't touch me you dollar tree tape dispenser!" Tsubaka yelled.

"I-"

"AHAHHAHAHAH DOLLAR TREE!!" Kaminari, Mineta, and Kirishima burst out in laughter once more, gasping for air.

"You wanna leave?" Shinso, asked (y/n) who tightened her grip around his neck and nodded.

"No! (Y/n)-chan!" Tsubaka exclaimed towards the girl who was put down, who sighed and walked up to him, placing her hands on his cheeks, squishing them together.

"Please shut up." She spoke, squishing his soft cheeks once more.

"(Y/n)-chan~" he whined,