43

(So I got bored and I drew male (y/n) as a doodle and he kinda cute

ALSOOO AHHAHA BRUHHH (Y/N) IN THE SHIKETSU UNIFORM I- IM SORRY I JUST I DREW IT CAUSE YALL ARLEADY KNOW WHERE THIS STORY IS GOING BUT OH MY GOD

Anyways sooner I'm gonna introduce an oc and he will be a clean freak too so STAY TUNED)

(Y/n)'s walk back to Shinso's house was a long one. Who knew a walk to the pharmacy to get some cleaning supplies would be this eventful. First she bumped into a little girl who needed rescuing and then she was seemingly invited to go to another hero school. She sighed as her back slumped forward as she pushed open the door to the house.

"Oh! Welcome back (Y/n)!" Shinso's mother greeted her as (y/n) tugging down her mask, allowing her to breath freely.

"I got disinfectant wipes Shinso-san and a few paper towels." She said handing the older woman the plastic bag.

"Thank you dear! Lemme pay you back."

(Y/n) rose a hand giving her a small smile, "no no don't worry about it. Think of it as a thank you for allowing me to stay."

"Oh of course dear!" Shinso's mom placed a hand on her cheek gushing, "you're always welcomed here. You're so polite (y/n) such a sweet girl, Shinso is so lucky to have you."

(Y/n)'s cheeks tinted red as she coughed into her fist, "uh yeah Shinso' a great friend...." she muttered under her breath as she checked her watch. "Sorry Shinso-san I have to go to the hospital to get my final checkup. I'll be back home soon." She tugged up her mask one more time and headed out the door.

"Okay be safe dearie!" Shinso's mom waved her good bye as she shut the door.

"Okay well it seems like your ribs have been healed and your internal organs have stopped bleeding." The doctor said clicking on his computer, "Now one last thing is to check your throat, say Ah." He lifted up a flashlight into the girls throat as she opened her mouth, feeling a slight burn in her throat.

"Hmmm." He turned off his flashlight. "It looks all good, though it will be sore for a couple more days. But don't over exert your vocal cords, we don't want them to rupture again." (Y/n) nodded in response as she tugged up her mask.

"Well our next appointment will be soon, I just need to check up on your throat more now since you've started to talk." The doctor took off his gloves, "well then (L/n)-san everything looks good you're free to leave."

"Thank you Doctor Irie." (Y/n) bowed as she headed out the office door, walking down the halls and out of the hospital. She checked the time on her watch.

"3:25. Hitoshi should be ending school by now." She whispered to herself. She smiled softly thinking about her childhood friend, "he'll make a great hero."