20

(Another warning of hyperventilation! Please be safe if you get easily triggered but other than that enjoy the next chapter! Sorry for leaving such a big cliff hanger.)

(This chapter will be your guys' moment with DADZAWA we stan him.)

(Y/n) couldn't breath as her hands prevented any passage of air to get through to her nose and mouth. Her nails scratched into her cheek as her widened eyes trembled, tears flowing down her eyes like a waterfall.

'No no no this wasn't supposed to happen!' She panicked as she felt a lump in her throat. The lack of breathing caught up to her as she violently coughed into her mouth as a mixture of saliva and blood gushed through her fingers.

(Another day another doodle)

"(Y/n)!" Bakugo and Midoriya yelled as they tried to reach a hand towards you

"STAY AWAY!" She yelled as she moved her trembling form away from her, her voice muffled by her hands and another series of violent coughs.

Bakugo and Midoriya's eyes widened as they heard her strained voice. The sheer voice of panic and fear that flooded their eardrums and echoed in the arena. The rest of the class of the class who were watching in the viewing room widened their eyes as they heard, for the first time the (H/c) girl's voice. The usually composed girl was now trembling in fear right in front of their eyes.

All might's eyes widened as he watched the girl shaking and ripping her cheeks apart trying to desperately cover her mouth. He couldn't move just yet from her quirk and he say the fear in her eyes.

"AIZAWA!" His voiced boomed as the said teacher had already made his way down to the arena.

"W-what i-is going o-on?!" Midoriya asked as he stared down at the girl.

"Oi! Clean freak get it together!" Bakugo said as he tried to keep his composure.

Aizawa ran towards the girl and placed an arm around her shaking figure, she flinched away roughly removing herself from his grasp. Aizawa turned to Bakugo and Midoriya.

"Go back to the others I'll take it from here." He said turning towards the girl once more slowly approaching her.

"I-is she g-going to be o-okay?" Midoriya asked.

"What's wrong with clean freak?!" Bakugo exclaimed.

"Just leave!" Aizawa yelled as his back turned to them, "She'll..... she'll be okay...."

Bakugo and Midoriya stared at their teacher and gave one last look to their classmate before slowly running to the exit and back to the classmates.

"(Y/n)....." Aizawa said slowly approaching the girl and placed a gentle reassuring hand on her back.

She flinched at his touch and the grip on the bottom half of her face grew tighter, her eyes still wide with fear and non stop tears.

"(Y/n)..... It's okay.... I'm here..." Aizawa said as he felt her slowly relax under his touch but tense back once again as her body shuddered under his hand. Her back was still facing him but he could see blood mixed with saliva dripping down onto the ground, her nails clawing into her skin.