52 (special~!)

(LMAOO UHH I tried to look like  my version of (y/n) 😳 SORRY I LOOK TERRIBLE BYE-

Anyways this is a special, there is going to be a lot of drawings, and it will follow a bit of the story line but overall it doesn't have to do with anything and it won't affect the original plot.

Feel free to skip it if you like, but I worked really hard for this chapter and the drawings so I hope you enjoy them too!

I made a lot of drawings for this one so I hope you guys enjoy! I need to work hard to feed my children!

Anyways ONTO THE SPECIAL

It was a normal day in UA, Aizawa was teaching class 1-A and the birds were chirping outside of the building. It was quiet, and everyone was doing their work. Although the loss of their classmate hit them hard, they still needed to do their best in order to become pro heroes.

Yes it should've been a peaceful day.

Key word:

Should've.

BAM

The door was swung open by All might/Yagi with a panicked look on his face.

"Aizawa! We have an emergency!" His frantic voice shook the entire class, seeing the former number 1 hero in such a distraught face.

"What? What happened?!" Aizawa's face filled with worry, his heart racing in anticipation. Was it another villain attack? Had someone breached the school system? Did someone get hurt? Were one of the students being kidnapped? What could possibly cause the former number one hero to be in such a panicked state?

"Come in! And bring her in too!" Yagi exclaimed to someone that had been standing in front of class 1-A's door. Everyone gulped nervously as they watched a figure slowly make his way into the door. What had happened? And as the figure slowly entered into the classroom, sweat dripped down their backs with racing hearts.

But it wasn't what they were expecting. A male with strange markings on his face slowly stepped into the classroom, but it wasn't a villain.

But rather... a child.....?

"(Y/n)'s been turned into a child! What do we do?!" Yagi exclaimed as the male holding her lifted her up to show Aizawa

"EH!??!?!?" The classroom shook in exclaims.

(Y/n) had her usual blank stare on her face, a small frown formed on her lips and she was wearing an oversized hoodie that was 3 times her size.

"What do we do Aizawa? I don't know how to take care of a kid? What do kids like? Uhhh but this is (y/n) we're talking about, she hasn't been a kid for years, I forgot what we did when we baby sat her." All might continued to ramble and (y/n) blinked twice in confusion.