§7§

Weeks have passed since their fight, Renesmee went somewhere to sleep. He figures it's with the Baudelaire's since they are the only other people that's willing to talk to them. Isadora hasn't talked to Renesmee either because of it which made Duncan feel guilty.

Renesmee began to hang out with the Baudelaire's more, finding their presence fun.

She hummed as she walked to the shed with Violet. "Are you talking to Duncan?" Violet asked.

She shook her head. "No and I don't plan on it. We made it clear that we didn't want to be friends."

"Renesmee, you should try to make up with him especially since you have feelings for him." Violet said, turning to look at her. Renesmee groaned as they stopped walking.

"No, being his friend isn't an option." She spoke quietly.

"Is it because what you said?" Violet asked.

Renesmee nodded. "He was concerned for me and I overreacted and I said things that I didn't mean but I don't think that saying sorry will fix anything."

"Hey, you never know unless you try to find out, maybe it will fix more than you think." Violet suggested.

Renesmee shook her head. "I wouldn't doubt it if he hated me..I was terrible to him."

"Just give it a try, you might be surprised." Violet said, looking over at where Duncan stood with Isadora. They were sitting outside and near the shed but far enough away that Violet and Renesmee couldn't hear them.

"Maybe in a few days, okay?" Renesmee sighed as she watched Duncan laugh at something Isadora said. She missed him a lot even if she didn't admit it. She hoped that she could fix their friendship.

_\_\_\_\_\_\_

Sorry for such the short chapter. I gotta figure out where I want to go after this chapter. I hope you like it and feel free to give me suggestions on what to do next in the comments, I love reading your guys' feedback!