𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

Start from the beginning

Dean turned around over his shoulder to face his younger brother. "And?"

"Dad always had a theory about 'croatoan.' He thought it was a demon's name— sometimes known as Daeva or Reshef— a demon of plague and pestilence."

"Well, that's terrific," Dean said sarcastically. "Why here? Why now?"

Sam shook his head. "I have no idea, but Dean, who knows how far this thing can spread? We've got to get out of here. We've got to warn people."

Before Dean could respond, Mark exclaimed from the back of the clinic.

"They've got one. In here."

The two rushed over to where Mark was standing. 

"What do you mean," Dean asked.

"The wife— she's infected," Sam replied. 

"We've got to take care of this," Mark said. "We can't just leave her in there. My neighbors— they were strong. The longer we wait, the stronger she'll get."

After contemplating their next move, Dean decided to cock his gun and make his way towards the wife. 

"You're going to kill Beverly Tanner," Pam asked in disbelief. 

"Doctor," Sam began. "Could there be any treatment? Some kind of cure for this?"

The doctor had no words. She didn't know the answer, especially since she was put on the spot. Dean took a step forward as she remained silent. 

"Can you cure it?"

"For God's sake, I don't even know what it is!"

Mark had his rifle aimed at Beverly. "I told you, it's a matter of time before she breaks through."

"Just leave her there," Pam exclaimed. "You can't shoot her like an animal."

"Sam," Dean called as he proceeded towards the room. 

Sam followed right behind Dean with Mark following right behind him with a pistol this time. Sam unlocked the door as Mark barged through, aiming his pistol at Beverly, who was sitting in the corner of the room. 

"Mark. What are you doing? It's them! They locked me in here. They tried to kill me. They're infected, not me. Please, Mark!"

At this point, Beverly was crying. Dean stared at Mark, preparing himself in case Mark turned against him and Sam. 

"You've known me all your life," Beverly pleaded. "Please!"

Mark began to tear up, his hands tensing up around his pistol. Dean looked over his shoulder and towards Sam. "Are you sure she's one of them?"

Sam nodded as Beverly whimpered. "Yeah."

Dean gently pushed Mark out of the way as Beverly cried out. Three gunshots rang as Beverly's cries were now silent. 

Mark kept a lookout whilst Sam and Dean prepared their weapons. A wavering silence took over the entirety of the clinic, with the exceptions of the guns being cocked and loaded. All of a sudden, Sybil gasped loudly as she immediately sat upright from the bed she was laying in. This caused Pam to jump, knocking over a few vials of sulfur-contaminated blood. 

"Oh, god," Pam yelled, wiping herself off frantically. "Is there any on me? Am I okay?!"

 Dr. Lee quickly examined her body, reassuring the nurse that she's clean and okay. The two brothers made their way to their younger sister, hugging her tightly.