𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 15

The whole ride was silent, but not awkward. His hand rested on my inner thigh, all I could think about was what we were, or what I was to him. Was I just a fuck? Or could I be more? I knew I would have to ask him soon but I didn't want to ruin anything we had going on.

He pulled into the mall parking lot and parked.

"Okay why exactly are we at the mall?" I ask him.

"We are getting you a dress." He told me stepping out of the car, I followed.

"Why?" I asked as he grabbed my hand holding it.

"I have a dinner to go to tonight I want you to come with me." He said looking at me.

"Are you asking me on a date Jaden?" I asked smirking playfully at him.

"Maybe I am." He said making the same face, I smiled.

We walked into the first store because he saw a really nice dress that would 'make my ass look great' he said. We grabbed my size and walked back to the change room. I put it on and checked my self out in the mirror, I looked hot. The black dress hugged my curves nicely and made my boobs stick out but not to much, I walked out of the room and did a little pose in the door. Jaden eyed me up and down before shaking his head.

"No." He said standing up walking towards me.

"What why?" I asked annoyed.

"Because its to reveal." He said coming up to me holding my waist.

"Say the one who wanted me to try it on cause it would make my ass look good." I said looking up at him.

"Believe me babe you look hot, but I can't have you going out like this. Everyone will be looking at what's mine." He said tracing my curves all the way up to my breast, he gave me hella butterflies.

"Let's find another one." He said whispering in my ear and walking away, damn.

I kid you not 7 dresses later he didn't like any of them.

"Jaden come on, I really like the black." I said and he shock his head for like the hundredth time today.

"No everyone will be looking at you." He said completely against it.

"But come on, I'll be with you. What makes you think I care who's looking at me? If your by my side the whole time we'll be fine, beside, you think I looked hot, didn't you?" I said slowly whispering to him, he groaned quietly.

"Fine, will get it." He said giving in, I smiled with excitement. We then went to grab some heels which didn't take long at all. When he was paying for it I was shocked at the price, $1050, just for the dress, The heels were $350.

"Okay we need to take that back, right now." I told him as we left the store.

"Why?" He turned to me confused.

"That was expensive Jay!" I told him, he smiled.

"Don't worry about it." He said kissing my forehead. We walked around for a bit and made our way to the food court, we got some food and sat down to eat. I looked over to see Victoria secret was right across from the food court. I smirked, I knew I couldn't go with Jaden, he wouldn't want me to buy anything and beside, It'd be better to surprise him.

"Hey I'm gonna use the bathroom before we go." I told him standing up, I nodded his head as I left in the direction of the bathroom, when I was out of his sight I ran to Victoria secret to find some cute lingerie, I didn't want to wear the same bra and underwear I was wearing today and I didn't want to go back to my house, plus my mom already say not to leave the house, like I was gonna listen to that. I picked out a cute black set that would go nice with the dress. I bought it with my card that I brought with me. I left the store and realised that I wasn't gonna be able to hid the bag, shit. I ran to the bathroom to change in to the set, I put the new bra over my old bra, and my new underwear over my old ones, I know weird but I couldn't just throughly it out, as I walked out I through the bag. I saw Jaden stand by the wall by the bathroom.

"What took you so long?" He asked putting his phone in his back pocket.

"Sorry there was a line up." I said, he nodded grabbing my hand as we walked out of the mall.