𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 7

I open the door to see Jaden standing there with his arms crossed, I stepped outside closing the door behind me.

"What do you want? And how did you find me?" I asked a little annoyed and confused as hell.

"You want to hang out so here I am." He said smiling, I rolled my eyes.

"Ya well your a bit late on that. And that still doesn't answer my question about how you found me." I said starring at him. He turned walking to his car.

"I have my ways." He said turning back to look at me.

"You coming?" He said pointing to his car, I tapped my foot debating if I wanted to go or not. I huffed walking down the walkway of Chloe house to his car and getting in. He started to car and drove off.

"What did you wanna hang out for?" He asked.

"Well the thing is, we've been sleeping together yet I don't know anything about you but your name." I said looking at him. He thought about it for a second and then turned to look at me.

"You've got a point. I don't know anything about you either except for your name and that your extremely hot." He smirked looking back at the road, I blushed turning away trying to hide it.

"Well let's change that, get to know me." I said smirking at him. He nodded his head.

"Okay, let's do it this way. You tell me something about you and then ask me a question, I'll answer it honestly and then ask you a question." He said still looking at the road. I nodded.

"Okay, I'm 17 years old. How old are you?" I said turning my body so I'm facing him more. His eyes widen.

"Your 17?" He asked shocked.

"Ya? How old did you think I was?" I asked.

"Like 18, I'm 22." Wow, I knew he would be older than me but I never realised how illegal it was, of well he's already a criminal.

"Oh well, that's interesting." I said looking down, maybe now that he knows how old I am he probably doesn't wanna see me anymore. I turned back facing the front again. He pulled over to the side of the road at a look out point. He turned to me grabbing my chin and kissed me.

"I don't care that your 17, ya it may be illegal but so is breaking into someone's home." He chuckled making me laughed and let out a sigh of relief.

"When do you turn 18?" He asked.

"A few weeks." I said looking at him again.

"Well look at that, I can wait till then." He smirked, I laughed.

"what do you wanna do when you finish school?" he asked.

"I honestly have no idea." I said looking at him.

"What do you do for a living. I mean you do break into people's homes but you have a boss. So what do you do?" I asked, I really wanted an answer for this. He looked out the front window then back at me.

"I can't really answer that." He said looking at me.

"What why?" I asked, why can't he?

"It's private." He said. I guess but what's so important that I can't know, I brushed it off.

"What are some of your favourite things to do, other than sleep with me." He grinned, I shoved him giggling.

"I like go for long car rides and travel, always been a dream of mine to travel the world someday." I said smiling at him.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Well, I don't have many, I guess I like writing, just put my thoughts down on paper." He said. We did this for about an hour, asked eachother questions about one and other. I felt so much more content with him, like I understood him. It was now one in the morning, I kept yawning to the point were I almost fell asleep.

"Let me take you back now." He said starting the car and driving back to Chloe's house. He kept his hand on my thigh the whole ride there.

"Will you ever get caught?" I asked looking at him half asleep.

"For what." He asked looking at me.

"For breaking into people's house? Will they ever find you." I asked, he could tell I was worried. He smiled.

"I highly doubt it, no need to worry baby. I not going anywhere." He said squeezing my thigh. I smiled. He may have broken into my house and gave me the scare of my life, but I couldn't help but fall for him, I know it bad but it feel so right, he's meant for me. But he probably doesn't feel the same.

He pulled up in front of Chloe's house.

"I'll carry you in." He said getting out of the car and coming around to my side. He opened the door grabbing me bridle style into her house and up to her room. He placed me under her covers and kissed my forehead, but before leaving he whisper in my ear.

"Sleep well baby." And with that I drifted of to sleep.