𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 12

Why now? What couldn't he tell me days ago? I tapped my foot outside the school. It was the next after school and I was debating whether I wanted to go see him or not, but I needed to know. I sighed and started walking to the back of the school.

Nobody was here now, every left as soon as school ended. I sat against the wall waiting for Jaden, a few minutes later I heard a car pull up.

"Get in." Jaden said, I got up and walked around to the other side of the car and got in. He then drove off. We sat in the car in silence for a bit, it was kinda awkward but not to bad. He then pulled over to the side of the road and stopped the car.

"There's a reason your father doesn't like me." He said staring in front of him. I stayed silent.

"When I broke into your house that night I wasn't looking to money or anything like that. I was looking for papers, more like documents." He said turning to me. I sat there confused.

"Your dad doesn't do what you think he does." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You ever wonder why your dad works so late? Or why he travels all the time?" He asked looking at me.

"No, he just travels for work." I said looking back at him.

"Ya, but what do you think he does?" He asked me.

"He's a traveling lawyer." I said confused why he's asking me.

"That is where your wrong, your dad deals." He said looking away from me.

"Drugs?" I asked now completely confused.

"Yes y/n, drugs. He used to work with me but then left, we later found out that he was stealing from us, the documents I was looking for was to see what he was taking. The next day your dad found out we took them and went crazy." He said

"Your a drug dealer? And so is my dad?" I asked, I honestly didn't believe him, and was still not understanding what was so special about these documents but I thought it was better not to ask.

"Ya." He said.

"Why couldn't you tell me about this? Why did you have to make a big deal about it?" I asked turning to him.

"Because there was no need for you to know, it was to complicated and private." He said.

I sat there for a few seconds just thinking, it made more sense now, why my dad left so much, why I never heard anything about his work life, why I was never aloud to go with him anywhere.

"So all this cause of some documents?" I asked.

"There's more to it but I doesn't concern you."  He said.

"The other day when you came over and I rushed you out, well that was because your dad and some other people were trying to take some stuff back." He said looking back at me, I was still processing this whole thing, I had many questions but figured I better not ask.

"I wanted to tell you cause I missed having you around." He said placing his hand on my inner thigh. I smiled.

We had been driving around for a bit until he eventually pulled up to some apartment complex. He stopped the car and got out, I followed. I followed him to the elevator and to a room, he opened the door and we walked in, it was huge.

"What is this place." I asked looking around.

"My place." He said following behind me now. I turned around and looked at him.

"I thought you lived with your boss?" I asked as he walked up to me placing his hands around me waist.

"That's only when I do business baby." He said tucking hair behind my ear.

"Like what? Dealing drugs?" I rolled my eyes playfully, didn't take him as the drug dealing type, but a

"Maybe." He smirked kissing me, he tapped my butt and I jumped wrapping my legs around his lower waist, he started walking up the stairs, he walked to a room opening the door and chucking me on the bed, it was a big room, the bed was large and to the side there was a huge balcony. He crawled on top of me kissing my neck.

"Fuck I missed you." He said pulling my top and bra off, he moved down removing my pants and underwear. He stood up removing his clothes as well. He laid down beside me, I looked at him confused.

"Ride me." He said with a smirk, I grinned crawling over him placing my legs on either side of him and slowly slid down, he let out a groan as his dick filled me.

He placed his hands on my hips helping me moved, I bounced up and down moaning.

"Fuck." I moaned throwing my head back, i moved up and down faster.

"Shit baby just like that." He said. I slowed down a bit and he took the opportunity to flip us over, he pounded into me as we both moaned.

"Look at me baby." He said I opened my eyes I looked at him, I saw the sweat drip down his face, his biceps grip my hips, and his toned abs, I felt my high reach fast.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum." I said, he groaned.

"Me to baby." After a few more thrusted we both reached our highs, he pulled out laying beside me, I curled up into his chest as he held my waist.

"Goodnight Baby." He said kissing me.

"Goodnight." I said closing my eyes.

I don't know if I'm liking this or not, it honestly sounded better in my head. but I hope you guys are enjoying so far!