nineteen

ok guys... smut warning. it's after the kissing. if u decide to skip, nothing significant will happen, it's just some smut/fluff. thanks for reading

~maya

Zach had been texting Daniel again. The boy could be surprisingly clingy. Daniel had wanted to know every little detail of what was going on. What he and Jack did, where they ate dinner. It was seriously freaking creepy.

Zach had just ended the conversation when he heard the door open. He looked up and saw Jack. The other boy had just sort of disappeared earlier and Zach hadn't questioned it. The look on Jack's face now though, made Zach wonder if he should have.

"Something you want to say?" He asked Jack cautiously. Jack just sort of smirked at him.

"Be ready by seven." Zach just nodded and went back to his phone, he had three hours left to get dressed.

Begrudginly, he texted Daniel. Zach had no idea what was going to happen so he figured he might as well get some help.

The conversation went like this,

'Um... I think Jack is taking me on a date...'

'No fucking way where?'

'idk, that's the problem..."

'well ask dumbass. how will u know what to wear'

Zac took a minute to yell, "Do I dress nice or what?"

Jack responded, "However you'd like idiot."

Zach then responded to Daniel,

'he said "however I'd like"

so dress semi-formal🙄'

'fine.'

'tell me how it goes. '

'unless you're too busy😏😏'

Zach didn't even bother replying to the last message. He promptly went to his suitcase and stared. A "date" had never been considered in his mind. So Zach had no idea what to wear.

Finally, he found a black button up shirt. He let out a sigh of relief when he did. Zach dig through and found a nice pair of black jeans. It would be good enough, if Jack had anything to say, well that was too bad.

Zach slipped into the bathroom and started to change. He looked at himself in the mirror. What he saw, brought a smile to his face. His reflection was much different than it had been a few weeks ago.

He saw that his cheeks had been restored to their natural redness. His eyes had a glimmer to them and Zach didn't remember the last ti his eyes had looked like that. On the inside, Zach had an excitement he couldn't explain. It was actually a nice feeling.

He finished dressing and ran a brush through his hair. Finally he was happy with the results. Zach exited the bathroom and went back to his bed. Just as he started to doze off, Jack came and found him.

"Hey, you ready to go?" He asked Zach.

Zach just nodded and followed him out the door. The two did the same routine of going to the elevator and walking out. Zach knew that there was probably no point in asking but he decided to anyway, "Where are we going?"

Jack just put his arm around Zach, "That is for me to know and for you to find out."

Zach faced him with a pout, but Jack answered him with a quick kiss. He shivered at the electric feeling as the kiss happened. It was over too soon in his opinion. Finally, the two had quit walking.