i, one

ANOTHER BODY LOST AT SEA

Every legend has its reality, a person or event that truly existed: a story that was told through the spread of conversations and misinformation with its passing.

But every legend had a past that belonged to them, a story about a shadow that would be known by us but was never known by the people.

Some legends have a future which would be written without the eyes of the people to see, for their believe legendary stories came from myth was strong. A shadow of whom no one remembered their face and the roaring seas to remind them of the legend's fall.

As most of Ravka had known the story for several months before word had spread on the Kerch shores and others alike but each in their own versions. With their own reasons and beliefs of who she was, where she had gone and what had happened.

The only thing that had remained was the sole detail of her being a Summoner: the reason why a storm had gathered on the coastal line that day, nothing more.

No one ever questioned how the story came to be, the reasons why the young woman had been swallowed by the darkness of clouds and water. Or why no one ever found a body.

Emiliya could tell the story. Not how she became legend, for she hadn't known what spread across the lands, but what happened that evening. But then again, it was up to those hearing of the story whether they wanted to believe it or not.