༄ smallest light

There was once a child that inherited the Grishan gift. Rather a curse as some would say; that had not been her father's for it had been Aina that carried the gene. Blood that had passed three generations and found refuge within the girl she had given birth to.

To say Ravka had been a safe for a child would be a lie. The never ending war Aina and Michiel had grown to be adults in, grown used to it like their elders before them, never stopped and many children like themselves ended up orphaned sooner or later.

And they hadn't been wrong, Michiel had not been given the chance to see his daughter turn five. Aina had not seen her sweet girl turn eleven.

They couldn't have known the path of darkness she was going to walk, long before willing to find a way to end it once and for all.

You would come to pass Emiliya's story. She who many had seen protecting the land but only few knew her true story, a woman who had lived in the olden days. The story of a woman who vanished into the depths of the seas, so legend said, as the story of a man no one had known.

For I can hear thy minds question what caused her to become a legend, the reasons as to why she vanished into the depths of the seas and no one was ever to recover her body. The story must be told to you first.

A story of a young woman who hadn't known darkness the way many had feared it until she came to know of it's origin. Darkness in which the good can be found but too for the immoral to be ending it all.

Just remember, not everything that vanishes and hasn't been found is dead or lost.

dedications and special thanks to those who have shown massive support to this (and other) body of work in its earliest days: -kingslayer bwndito -bluesupernova pansysghost -jasontodd -ashryvers- sillyai

welcome to smallest light, it will be the name this book/series content will be tagged under on my tumblr (see profile) and be put into a reading list under this tag for people to find easier along side my oc book in which you can find a little more information about the character, though is still under editing and updating. This also marks a little introduction to what may be... and what is to come... remember nothing is as it seems and that darkness can feel the light but light can bring darkness.

 PUBLISHED FEBRUARY 28 2021

ALTERATIONS MARCH 2023