Keiko's Stay At Kakashis House~

Start from the beginning

"Ahhh~! I can't believe she did it!"

'No. No. No. No. No! I rather die from boredom than lose anymore pride to this man.'

"Baka." He stiffens, looking at her with a blush.

"H-Hime!?" He quickly sits up, hiding hid blush though it remained.

"W-What do you need?" Her grip on the door knob tightens and she grits her teeth looking at him with a small glare.

"Nothing." 

Kakashi blinks, cowering slightly.

"O-Oi! What's your problem!? Why are you glaring at me like that!?"

"Ne, Senpai." He jumps, looking at Keiko once again as she suddenly held Icha Icha and was reading it.

"Maa- Give that back! You can't read that yet!" 

Next thing he knows, she's closing the book with a disgusted blush.

"Y-You used freeze frame!?"

"I can't believe father used to read these...It must have been his way of coping when mother was pregnant..." She throws the book back to him.

"Hurry up, I'm hungry." His eye twitches.

"Oi! Ask nicely!"

"I'm stuck with you here. So either cook, or I purposely burn your house down."

"N-Nevermind! Just...Take a seat..."

~ Kakashi Catches Her Sneaking Out ~

"As if i'll allow myself to be confined in here on orders." Keiko mutters walking through the house silently and towards the kitchen at night.

"What am I? A Senju? Tch." She climbs onto the windowsill, about to jump out when suddenly she freezes.

"Maa-Maa- I don't think Lady Tsunade would appreciate you saying that, now would she?"

"Let...Me...Go...!" Kakashi was sat down on a chair, his head laid on his arms on the table, watching her.

!" Kakashi was sat down on a chair, his head laid on his arms on the table, watching her

"Are you going to come back here or do I have to force you to?"

"Bite me."