Imagine #150 - Maybe Spin The Bottle Can Be Our Always {IA}

Start from the beginning

Annabeth leans over your shoulder. "Watcha writing?"

You pass her a piece and she reads it hungrily.

"Me and Blondie have decided to sneak everyone into Dean and Steve's room for Spin the Bottle. You in?" You explain. She nods furiously and folds the paper into her pocket. You finish the last paper, and settling Annabeths favourite book aside, you creep over to the door and peek through the peep-hole. Clear.

You beckon Annabeth over and press a finger to your lips. You grab the key from the peg (Annabeths motto was 'Everything has a place!' which usually means on her side it is crisp and clean while on yours...) and twist it in the lock until it clicks. The door creaks open and you discreetly stick your head out. Eyes flickering along the long corridor of Section C you see no teachers or students; all lanterns blown out; Sherlock and Merlin's dorm staring at you from across the hall; and only Crookshanks prowling around.

You bring your head back in and whisper to Annabeth, "I need you to be lookout." She nods and opens the door, wincing at the loud creaking.

You slip out into the naked corridor, your back against the wall and side step to the first door. The gold lettering nailed to the door telling you the occupants names:

Granger & Romanoff

You crouched down and slipped the piece of paper containing the information through the bottom of the door. You rapped once with your knuckles and moved onto the next door, looking briefly sat the names before moving on and repeating the process.

Pond & Adler

Uhura & Pendragon

Winchester & Rogers

Spock & Thranduillion

Weasley & Weasley

Emrys & Holmes

You nod towards Annbeth and she slips out as well, stealthily walking towards Dean and Steve's room. A noise startles you, but spinning round you see that George had stepped on Crookshanks tail and was backing away, his hands raised. You roll you eyes as a mound of bushy Brown hair rushed past you and scooped up the ginger cat, apologising profusely to George, her cheeks red with (possible) embarrassment.

Hermione and George followed you towards the room at the end of the corridor and across from Nyota and Morgana's dorm. Annabeth knocks loudly once, quickly thrice, then twice with long pauses. A whisper came through the keyhole.

"Password?" Dean asks. Annabeth rolls her eyes but you push past her, bending down until your lips were next to the key hole.

"Open the door before I skin you." You whisper harshly. You could see Dean roll his eyes and heard Legolas chuckle from inside, bringing a smile to your lips. Dean muttered something about 'spending too much time with that Moriarty kid' and unlocked the door.

You waltzed in Annabeth, George, Hermione and Crookshanks in tow and patted Dean on the chest. You plopped yourself down next to Legolas, laying down like he was.

"I wish you would respect the password more." Dean complains. You hear Annabeth snort and a bump, showing you that she had thrown herself down next to you. You turn your head to the side, meeting Legolas' piercing gaze, his head underneath his hands.

"Hey." You say lamely making Legolas a chuckle.

"Hey." He removes a hand from underneath his head and moved it downwards until it was laced with yours, a blush blossoming on your face.

"Oi! Lovebirds! This was your idea." Dean's annoyed voice came from someone in front of you. Sitting up you see everyone was here, sitting in a circle, chatting to each other or on their phones. Dean reaches behind him and brought out an empty beer bottle (in which you gave him a very disapproving look for) and places it in the middle.