the sound of music

Candice was in the make up studio then a boy came in Candice knew him on tik tok and Instagram.

" hi blueberry muffin." Candice waved.

" hi!" Alex said.

" ooh alex let me guess first time?" Candice asked.

" well yeah i wanted to be in a movie." Alex replied.

" well we are doing a musical called the sound of music." Candice said. " I'm playing as Maria."

" well I'm playing as rolf...i look younger." alex said.

" well my agent said i look young to play the Maria that's why i got it." Candice giggled.

" alight can you ready?" Barbra asked.

" yes!" Candice smiled.

" good luck!" Natasha said.   

 a few hours later after the musical Candice sat down she was tired she sat down on her seat.

" had fun?" Natasha asked.

" yes...." Candice sighed.   

Candice suddenly hears a scream it was alexs scream.

  " ALEX??????!!!!!!!" Candice yelled in a panic she ran where the scream came from she gasped too see amber heard she got mad.

" WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????" screamed Candice.

" oh look its your girlfriend Alex." amber said in a clam tone.

" leave him alone!!!!!!" Candice yelled.  

" what's going on?" Barbra asked.

" amber heard is abusing Alex just like Johnny depp!!!" Candice said in a angered tone.

" WHAT!!!!????" Barbra yelled.

" yes i am abusing him he is a little brat!" amber giggled.

Candice kicks amber in the stomach Alex runs away.

" you stupid boy!!!!" amber shouted.

" Natasha!!! ambers crazy!!!!" Candice yelled.

" i knew she was crazy get in my car Candice!!" Natasha yelled.

Candice ran then amber grabs her Candice punches amber then runs to Natasha's car and gets in.

" go run!!" amber yelled. "but you cant hide!"

Natasha starts  the car then suddenly amber punches the first seat window breaking it.

" you crazy pig!!!!!!" screamed  Natasha driving off leaving the two girls in the car traumatized.

" n-Natasha?" asked Candice.

" y-yeah....." replied the British women.

" did you like my performance?" asked the 15 year old.

" yeah and I'm very proud of you." Natasha said.

" just wait till i tell my parents. they will be shocked!" Candice said.

Natasha giggled so did Candice then sighed.

a few minutes later Candice was in  the bathroom then spots a green mask it was lokis mask she gasped and picked it up. " no way who left this here?" she asked she asked if someone left it in the bathroom some said no.

Candice returned to Natasha's car with the mask in her hands.

" i found this mask in the girls bathroom and some people left this they said no." Candice explained to Natasha

" a mask?" Natasha said.

" no this is from jim carreys the mask its lokis mask the god of night  odin banished him for causing too much trouble." candice said. " maybe if there was the mask stage play i will use this!"

Candice walked back home Natasha followed her   it was 7:53 pm  diamond Candice's dog barked loudly at Natasha.

" no diamond down!!!!" Candice yelled diamond listened. " Natasha this is diamond my dog."

" she's a cute dog.."   Natasha said.

" i know shes just a cute puppy." Candice said then got a idea. " lets recreate the scene from the mask to do my acting!"