Chapter 15

ᐧ⭑⋇⭑ᐧ

POV Reader

After the school bell, I hurried to get to the agreed meeting place. Hopefully Tendou will not notice anything. After all, I want to spend the day with Shirabu. I grin when I see Shirabu coming out of the building. He notices me too and comes towards me. "Ready to go?" He asks me slightly nervously. Grinning, I nod, "Sure." Together we walk down the street directly in the direction of the shopping street, which is filled with some people. We go together to the ice cream shop and order an ice cream. Shirabu decides on chocolate ice cream and I take (your favorite ice cream). "I know the question isn't really that great, but why does Tendou feel the need to determine for you?" That's a good question. To be honest, I don't have an answer to that either. I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know." But I kinda like that he cares about me. Sure he wasn't very nice to me when I was at his house, I don't know why he was like that. But today he helped me with math. So, maybe he isn't that bad? I didn't recognize that I stare in one direction until Shirabu shakes his hand infront of my eyes. "Sorry, was daydreaming." I blushed. It doesn't feel right that I go out with Shirabu behind Tendous back. For some reason I have a very bad feeling. I need an excuse and look at my watch. "Oh sorry, I have to go. See you tomorrow at school?" I try to act naturally and look at him. "Oh you have to go yet? Well then... See you tomorrow." He says sadly while I stand up and make my way home.

POV Tendou

It happened just as I thought it would. Seeing both sitting there laughing and talking while eating ice cream, is making me hurt. Angrily I clench my fist. L/N is going out with Shirabu. Does she really think I'm that stupid? That was the last chance, now it's over. Only I, may have her. No one else. When will he understand? I have to get rid of Shirabu, I have to get rid of him so that Y/N won't be distracted by him anymore. But how do I do it...? I need a plan. And also a plan that I'm the only one for my little girl. How could you, my love? Am I not enough for you? But, you'll see~ I'll get what I want.

ᐧ⭑⋇⭑ᐧ