two • damaged

"Hey, babe. Hope you're hungry." Eric turned to Anthony and smiled.

"What are you doing?" Anthony asked his boyfriend, barely half-awake.

"I'm making breakfast?" Eric raised his eyebrows.

"You've never done this for me before."

"Well yeah," Eric tries to focus as he doesn't want the food to burn, "that's because you don't ask me." He said jokingly.

"If I asked you, you'd be too lazy to wake up anyway." Anthony rolled his eyes and groaned, as he playfully hit him in the arm. Eric started to laugh.

"No, but seriously, I really appreciate you doing this." Anthony said.

"Anytime, babe." Anthony smiles as he leans over to kiss his boyfriend.
****
"Eric? What are you-" Thomas asked him, frowning in confusion.

"Do you mind if I crash, just for tonight...please?"

"Yeah, sure. Come in." Thomas was a little hesitant at first, but he motions him to come inside. As soon as he closes the door, he speaks up right away. "I'm sorry about what happened with you and Anthony. If you need anything or even someone to talk to, just let me know, okay?"

"Thanks, man." Eric says, giving him a small smile. He felt bad because it wasn't just Anthony who was hurting, it was Eric too. Thomas knows that it was too soon for the both of them to be in the same room.

Meanwhile, after Anthony had some time to process his emotions, he went to his and Eric's room to lie down for a bit. And sure, it did feel empty but Anthony didn't even want to think about that.
***
"Babe, who do you like more, me or Colton?" Anthony asked Eric.

The audience started to "ooh" in response after hearing that question.

Eric started to laugh as he couldn't believe that this question was being asked.

"Be careful with what you're about to say, Eric." The interviewer said jokingly.

"Things are getting a little spicy now." Thomas said. The guys started to laugh.

"Don't look at me." Joey said to Eric as he gave him a certain look.

Eric sighed, "Babe...you know I love you, right?" He looked at Anthony with admiration.

Anthony started to blush, "I know, babe. I know." Everyone started to coo in the background, including the guys. "But you were gonna choose Colton over me, huh?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Yeah," Eric started to laugh, "I was." Anthony wasn't even mad, as he started to laugh as well.

"I knew it." Colton said.

He knew that Eric and Colton were close, so it wasn't that big of a deal.

"Well, damn." Thomas said.

"You're gonna do that to your own boyfriend?" The interviewer said to Eric, shaking his head.

"I don't blame him." Anthony said.

Eric laughed at his boyfriend's comment, as he looked at Anthony once more, and Anthony couldn't help but blush. The crowd started to coo once more.