eleven • paper hearts

Circa est. 2014
"Since we're on the topic, you guys finally made things official. How are you both feeling about this?", the interviewer asked.

"It's been great, um," Anthony started to give his usual explanation, "We've been overwhelmed with the amount of love and support that we've been getting from the redheads recently. They've been so welcoming and supportive, so we're both very grateful for them."

"Although we didn't want to keep this a secret, we wanted to be sure that we were ready to tell them, before we came out to the public." Eric said.

"This is a random question, but, out of the rest of your bandmates, who gushes over your guys' relationship the most?"

"Honestly, it's all three of them," Anthony says.

"But," Eric interjects, "if we had to choose, it's definitely Joey."

"You're not wrong." Joey says. Anthony audibly sighs, shaking his head. Eric just stares at him. The guys started to giggle.

"What? Don't look at me like that, I didn't even say anything."

The two notice that the interviewer is staring at them, with a kookie smile on her face.

Joey, Thomas and Colton started to laugh hysterically.

Her eyes glazed over, trying to contain her laughter, before starting to giggle.

"Whew... I'm sorry." She quickly gets in a few more laughs before sighing, "you guys are really funny." Anthony looks at Eric, rolling his eyes trying not to laugh.

"Now, correct me if I'm wrong. You both had girlfriends before you guys got together, right?"

"Yes, we did," Anthony said looking at his boyfriend, "uh, do you want to tell the story, babe?" The interviewer smiled at the interaction between the two.

"It's funny actually," He started to explain, "we've been friends for awhile. I never saw myself dating him at all. It wasn't until after we both started dating other people that I started to like him."

Anthony starts to talk, "Then, the next thing you know, we started bonding over our breakups. And at that moment, I was starting to fall in love with him. Eric was pretty much a goofball - but that's the reason why I agreed to go out with him." They both started to laugh.

"If it weren't for Joey, we wouldn't have gotten together."

"I mean, everyone knew, but -"

"Really?"

"Yeah," Eric said, "initially, Joey was the one trying to convince Anthony to go out with me."

"Well," Anthony interrupted him, "that wasn't until you came onto me first, Eric."

"It's not like you were dating anyone at the time, babe." Anthony just stared at him.

"Are you trying to pretend like you didn't try to flirt with me for months?"

"Are we really gonna argue about this now?"

"Is that true?" The interviewer asked him.

Eric looked over to his boyfriend, as he's trying not to smile and laugh, "Um..."

"You're not getting out of this one. Answer the question." Colton said.

"Just admit it, man. You thought he was hot, didn't you?" Joey asked with a smirk.