The start

It was a usual Monday morning. Birds chirping, buses on their usual routine route collecting & dropping people off, people rushing to their workplaces. School entrance gate flooding with children. Street shops opening their shutter. Some busy having breakfast with their families whislt some still asleep next to their partner after having a great night.
And then there was him. Walking through the broad hall ways, going back to his room after attending the public affairs meeting. He walked unintentionally charismatic. His face held a very calm yet very confident expression. His hands were in his ironed trousers, when one of it slightly went it's way to loosen up his tie. He entered his enormous room only to close it's door behind him. He removed his suit and settled it on his bed and just like that entered his bathroom. After sometime, he came out of the bathroom, wrapped in his soft, cotton like robe. Without even looking, his handed directly landed on a cup which contained a hot, strong black coffee just like he always wanted. He grabbed it smoothly up to his lips to take a sip as he stood near the huge glass wall staring at a distant at his city. His life was as perfect as a life of a prince, which he was.
~•~•~•~•~•~

"Your majesty, you called me? What's your will?"

The afternoon sun was up & a man in his 50s had just entered the prince's room.

"Yes, please come in."
The prince had now changed in a little casual clothes & sat on the bed scrolling on his phone.

"Do you remember, last week I told you that we might be expecting a guest soon?"

"I do remember, your majesty." He said with a little smile & a nod with it.

"Good. My bestfriend is coming here from New York & I want you to pick her up..."

"Sure, sir." He said still with a smile & was ready to leave when the prince spoke again.

"But remember, she would be in casual clothes. Once you see her , without letting her speak anything just put her in the car & bring her here, understood?" The smile on the middle-aged man's face wavered as it was now replaced with a frown.

"Yes, your majesty. But if Miss Lady is in casual attire, how are we suppose to recognise her?" He said still maintaining his little smile even with the frown.

"Her flight may land in a few hours from now, don't worry I will tell you her location. And if she is in a causal attire, you know the aura of a princess right?" He grinned before continuing.
"Cause Uncle Lee, you & your family have been working with us & our ancestors for a long time. Finding a princess won't be hard for you..."

At this the old man laughed in approval making the young prince do the same.

"Yes, Prince Jimin. I would take my leave now." He bowed & left the room.

Park Jimin. The third son of the King of Seoul. Kind, smart & humble. He was as handsome & equally loved by the nation along with his other siblings. He was always on the magazine article "Most elegible, handsome, Royal bachelors in the Universe". And more specifically, we wouldn't be on a lesser position than the third! He was a perfect epitome of a Crown prince.

Jimin's POV:
I was feeling extremely happy & triumph that my best friend was coming from New York, after being successful in persuing her to come here & meet me. It's been years since I met her. We both met & studied together in New York when I went there for my higher studies. I haven't seen her since we finished our studies, cause after that we got busy in our own personal lives. We use to face call eachother & stuff, but that wasn't enough. So finally after being done with her excuses for not coming here, I decided to force her. And so I did! Sh-