CHAPTER 30

ROSE'S P.O.V

EDITED- 01 Nov. 22

The next day Ethan and I said goodbye to the family and left to the surprise. Ethan still refused to tell me. A.FEW.HOURS. LATER.

We landed and when I got out of the plane, I saw the New Zealand name.

"Ethan! You lied to me knowing that you can't lie to me about where you were taking me." I spoke. "It was a surprise baby." he said. "But I already figured it out you just didn't want to admit you can't keep surprises from me." I said and made him pout.

I laughed slightly and kissed him.

"You know you love me baby." I said kissing his soft lips, he put his first-hand my waist as I sat on his lap.
"And that I do baby. I do love you very much." he said kissing me.

3weekslater.

We had returned home after being 3 weeks on our honeymoon. The first week we stayed in New Zealand, the second week we were in Korea, the last week however we went to
Hawaii. I totally enjoyed myself with my sexy amazingly hot husband. We returned the Saturday and relaxed on Sunday and today is Monday and Ethan must go to work A.G.A.I.N!

"Baby do you have to go?" I asked. "Yes baby." he said lying next to me. "Before you go can we do one rounder?" I asked kissing him. "No need to ask twice babe." he said.

************

"Baby I'm leaving now." he said. "Okay babes enjoy work." I spoke. "Enjoy your day at home while I am at work, I love you." he said. "I love you." I spoke.

**********
Later that evening.

"Baby I'm home." Ethan said. "In the kitchen." I spoke.

I am assuming he put his stuff down because he came in the kitchen with a very disappointing look, but it soon went away when he saw me.

"Everything okay?" I asked. "I thought you were cooking, and you not supposed to work around the house because you are pregnant, and you know...." he said not being able to finish his statement. "No apparently I found out today that you had asked mom from keeping me from cleaning, cleaning is my hobby ETHAN AND I CAN CLEAN IF I WANT TO HOW CAN YOU JUST GO BOSSING AROUND MY MOTHER TELLING HER TO MAKE SURE I'M NOT CLEANING OR DOING ANYTHING IN THR CATERGORY OF CLEANING. ETHAN CLEANING IS ME OKAY?! DON'T TELL OTHER PEOPLE TO GIVE ME ORDERS DO YOU HEAR ME! "I said poking him with every word I had just said.

"I didn't do it for me okay. I DID IT FOR YOU AND THE BABY OR DID YOU FORGET THAT YOU LOST YOUR OWN CHILD MONTHS AGO!! WE WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPILY MARRIED WITH ONE CHILD ALREADY IF YOU DIDN'T KILL THE BABY!" he said. "Ethan..." his mother said surprised to what her son just said.

I stared at him the same expression his mom and my mom gave but it immediately turned into a glare. I walked away from the kitchen took my keys and went outside.

I heard both mom's running after me, but I was in the car already. I saw dad (Patrick), Amanda and Bryan pull up as I reversed. I made it out and stared at Bryan and you could see the concern in his face, but I drove off.

CRASH!

*************

ETHAN'S P.O.V

I came home thinking Rose was in the kitchen cooking, but I was wrong, and I said things I did not mean. Patrick, Bryan, and Amanda came inside with my mom and her mom after they ran after Rose.

"How could you say that to your wife Ethan?" mom asked with a disapproving look. "She's your freaking wife Ethan and yes you should have discussed the cleaning business with her before making your own decisions that is one thing every married man should know." mom said walking to the kitchen.

Everyone went to the kitchen except her mother.

"I know you didn't mean it son, but it hurt my daughter and I disapprove how that was manage, also your mom is right about making decisions before speaking to us women but just know Rose will return." her mom said kissing my cheek before leaving to finish her cooking with my mom.

AFTER DINNER. In The Theatre Room.

"Where is Rose? Is she sick?" Nicole asked. "She went for a drive love..." Patrick said wanting to finish but she interrupted him. "And she hasn't returned?" Nicole said, getting up from her seat, took her phone and rang Rose but it went to voicemail.

"Sweetheart come sit here. She will come home do not stress." her mom said.

George put the tv on and it showed the news that was on.

"Hey Nicole look for a movie." He spoke. "George son don't put the tv over, yet I want to watch the news first." Patrick said.

"Good evening and welcome to news report London 27 live. Tonight, we had a tragic accident a truck and a car accident. The driver to the truck unfortunately DOA. They currently still looking for the driver of the blue BMW as the BMW is currently a wreck. IS THERE EVEN A POSSIBILITY THAT THE DRIVER COULD HAVE MADE IT? The Number plate of the BMW is RE 125 198. That is the news for tonight." the news reporter said and showed pictures of the scene.

Everyone paid attention to the accident, but I do not think anyone really paid good attention

"Isn't that Rose's number plate?" George asked. "What are you talking about?" Nicole asked. "Rose? The accident with the truck? The Number plates? Its RE 125 198?" he said.

That is when everyone jumped up from their seats. I hurried to get my coat and ran to my car with the rest following me. We arrived at the scene, but the police officers will not let me in.

"The driver of the BMW is my wife please." I said and they let me and the family pass through the yellow tape." I am sorry sir the car is a wreck, damaged in fact but there is no sign of her." one of the officers said to me with a fire fighter stand next to him. "Are you sure? She is 4 months pregnant please..." her mom said hugging Patrick. "I'm sorry ma'am we are trying our best." he said and that made everyone break down.

Tears formed in my eyes, but I refused to let it fall. I walked away from the family and sat on the pavement/sidewalk.

"Rose come back to me baby. Please... Baby I cannot live without you in my life. You are my life. Please don't leave me just yet." I spoke.

In distant chatter.

"Sirs negative no body is found in the car." one of the fire fighters said. "So that's means there's still hope right?" someone asked. "We are hoping for ma'am." the fire fighter said.

"Someone helps me." I heard a soft, quiet voice coming from two cars away from me.

I stood up and walked to see who needs the help. I neared the end of the second car, and it was her! The love of my life.

"Rose?! Omw baby I'm so sorry." I spoke. "Ethan now isn't the time. Hospital." she said taking hold of my hand.

I lifted her bridal style hoping not to hurt her. I ran back to the scene.

"Someone helps! Someone helps my wife please!" I spoke. "Ethan is that..." Nicole asked and I nodded.

Paramedics took her from me and checked her.

"Vitals are stable." the one said. "She's pregnant." I spoke. "We need to get her to a hospital." the same girl that checked her vitals said.

At the Hospital.

I arrived with the ambulance and now all I must do is wait and I cannot freak wait knowing that this is my fault. If I had not said those things to Rose.... She would never have left.

*********

-Comment!
-Vote!
-Thank you for reading my book.
-P.R. A😘