CHAPTER 15

ROSE'S P.O.V

So, mom got up and went to fetch me food, but I was not hungry, I just wanted to be left alone for a while. Not long after mom left my door opened, I assumed it was mom, but I was wrong.

"Thanks mom you can leave it there I'll eat it now." I said hoping she leaves. "It's not your mom." the person in my room said. "Bryan?" I said surprised. "Hi Rose," he said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Came to see you, you weren't answering your phone." he said. "Are you being serious right now? How can you even tell me that like really now? First you insult me yesterday then you come in here like nothing happened?!"I said angry.

"Look I'm sorry....: he started off, but I interrupted him. "Sorry......do you think sorry is it? Sorry is not just going to fix the mark your words left on me." I spoke.

He looked at me with sad eyes.

"Rose please, I know I overstepped but I said it out of anger," he said.

"OUT OF ANGER THIS WHAT I'M SAYING IS OUT OF ANGER YOU F#CKING CALLED ME A WHORE, SLUT AND A BITCH. A GOLD DIGGER. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURT? BRYAN, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT MADE ME REALLY WANNA DO?! OBVIOUSLY, YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU NEVER ONCE CARED ABOUT HOW YOUR WORDS AFFECT OTHERS?! NEVER ONCE DID I BRING UP YOUR PAST REGARDING PATRICK OR YOUR SISTER?! NEVER ONCE BRYAN AND THAT'S HOW I GET A THANK YOU FROM YOU!! I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE IT I CAN'T! PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE." I spoke.

He looked at me wanting to say something but also at the same time he did not want to say something. He opened his mouth but then closed it again. I felt bad for the way I just treated him. WHY ARE YOU SO SOFT ROSE?!

"I'm going to give you 5 minutes to speak to me and then I need you to leave." I said looking to the sliding door that leads to my balcony.

"Rose...I know I hurt you with the words I said, and I know you are upset, more like angry but I really am sorry, and I wish you could forgive me but if you need time and space to think about what happened between us. Everything I said I regret, after you slapped me and ran away, I realised what I said was wrong and I messed up big time, but I am sorry. I am sorry Rose. Rose, I do not want you to be angry at me. I am sorry. Please forgive me. That is all I wanna say I will leave now. Goodbye Rose." he said, getting up and waking out of my room.

2. Weeks. Later.

Bryan never contacted me after he apologised, and I also did not contact him; giving me space to think. I do not know what to do. I quit, I told my mom, but I never told her why.

Ethan got hold of my number and started phoning me. I even received emails from him like man stop being a creep.

I looked up to see my mom standing at the door.

"Sweetie Ethan has been messaging me all day why don't you go down and sort out the divorce." she said. "Are you sure it is a good idea?" I asked. "Yes, sweetie I mean it's the least you could do for the guy. You left him." she said.

"Mom! I left him because he is a monster. He raped me on the night of my marriage. I was a freaking VIRGIN!" I spoke. "I know sweetheart but as soon as your divorce is done you are a free woman." she said.

"That makes sense mom but what if he is even worse?" I asked. "It will be okay sweetie, it's up to you baby girl." mom said, kissing my forehead and leaving.

**************