CHAPTER 29

ROSE'S P.O.V

EDITED-01 NOV 2022

It is finally our wedding day the day we both were waiting for after 6 months. I stood in the room getting ready for the day ahead. Nicole and her friend were doing my makeup, while both my moms were busy with my dress.

"Honey, you need to finish up her make-up asap." mom said. "Okay mom Jessie is just doing the final touch." she said.

Once I was done with my make-up, my mom and Ethan's mom helped me into my dress.

"Are you ready sweetie?" my mom asked me, and I shook my head. "Why?" Ethan's mom asked me. "What if something goes wrong? What if I mess up my vows? Or I trip while walking down the aisle?" I said paranoid. "Baby girls look at me. None of that will happen, okay? You and my son are finally marrying each other. After waiting so long, you keep your head straight nothing will go wrong. You have Nicole as your house cleaner of honour, Jessie and Amanda has your bridesmaids so everything will go all right, okay? I would say you lucky to have Ethan, but Ethan is in fact lucky to have you." she said.

"Thank you, mom and my mother.... You are the best mother's a young 20-year-old almost twenty-one lol could ask for." I said smiling at them.

They got up from their seats and hugged me.

"I love you guys so much." I spoke. "We love you too." they both said together. "Okay gosh this my day and Nicole will kill me if I ruin my make-up." I said laughing.

Knock! Knock!

Both my father's came in. (Please note that Ethan does not have a father his father had passed away when he was seven and, it is Rose's stepdad and her biological dad.)

"Are you ready?" dad asked. "Yes, I am um... Mom and mom can you please leave so I can talk to my father's?" I asked. "Sure Hun." mom said they left. "You can sit down. Umm...so I would like to start off by saying thank you to both of you for being my father's regardless of whether you my biological father or not. I love both of you unconditionally. And yes, I see you as my father and not my stepdad you accepted me when I came to New York and for that I am grateful. However, I have decided I am not only going to pick one father to walk me down, but I want both of you to walk me down, what do you say?" I asked.

"I would be honoured to." dad (Patrick) said. "Same here." my dad said. "I love you guys." I said hugging them. "I love you more." they said together. "Hey guys we ready, so Rose have you decided whose walking you down?" my mom asked. "Yep, and I've chosen both of them." I said smiling at them, hooking our arms together. "Come on let's go." mom said.

We stood behind the closed door. Nicole walked with Michael my boy best friend. Jessie walked with Bryan and Amanda walked with James's dad's stepson.

The wedding song played.

Both my father's stood already inside the hall waiting for me. The doors opened and the view was amazing. I reached them and hooked my arms in them and slowly we walked down the aisle.

"Take good care of her." Patrick said shaking Ethan's hand and kissing me on my cheek, then walking off. "Take care of my one and only baby. And do not break her heart." dad said and shook Ethan's hand, hugged me, and kissed me on my cheek, then walked away.

"Hey baby." he said smiling at me and I smiled back at him. "Let's begin. We have been gathered here today to join two beautiful people Ethan Andrews and Rose Williams. We will start with groom's vows as requested from the couples. Ethan?" the priest said.

"Rose Williams I am so glad you had given me another chance to be in your life again. I met you when you were incredibly young still and up until today, I will love you till death do us apart. You became my star, my moon, my queen and soon you will be the mother of my children. Rose, I love you forever and a day and I promise on this day to be a great father, husband, partner and best friend towards you and our family." Ethan said completing his vows.

"Rose?"

"Ethan...I don't even know where to start. I can honestly say grandpa would be extremely proud of both of us for finally reaching a day that we had both waited for so long. We went through difficult paths even before marriage and yet we stayed glued. I love you forever and a day Ethan till death do us apart. I promise to be a good wife, mother, partner, and your best friend through sickness health and rich or poor. We stick together and I'm so glad I have you in my life." I said smiling at him.

"Thank you Rose and Ethan for your beautiful vows. Now do you Ethan Andrews take Rose Williams as your lawful wife through health and sickness, rich or poor till death do you apart?" the priest ask. "I do." Ethan said.

"Do you Rose Williams take Ethan Andrews as your lawful husband through health and sickness, rich or poor till death do you apart?" the priest asked. "I do." I spoke. "I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." the priest said.

Ethan kissed me and everyone clapped.

Later the night.

"Baby?" Ethan called out for me. "Yes." I spoke. "Tomorrow, I have a surprise. It is to where we are heading for our honeymoon." he said. "New Zealand?" I asked. "Nope." he said. "Hollywood?" I spoke. "Nope." he said. "Korea?" I spoke. "No." he said. "I give up." I spoke. "It's a surprise baby obviously I'm not telling you." he said.

***********

-Vote!
-Comment!
-P.R. A😘