CHAPTER 26

ROSE'S P.O.V

EDITED- 01 Nov. 22

I have screamed at Ethan minutes ago. There are stupid hormones. I drank the tea mom had brought up. I laid back down next to Ethan. Gosh why am I so turned on?

"Ethan." I whispered in his neck. "Yes baby." he said. "I. I need you." I spoke. "Is it okay for the baby?" he asked. "Yes, unless the doctor says otherwise." I said biting his neck knowing that will leave a mark. "Rose..." he said but what sounded like a whisper.

I knew that turned him on. And he tipped us down so his on top and I am at the bottom of him. He then took it as his advance to bite my neck and suck it. His hands went to the hemp of his t-shirt that I have on.

"Baby don't tease me please." I spoke. "Who says I'm teasing you?" he asked smirking. "Then stop with what you are doing and give me what I want." I spoke. "Patience baby." he said kissing my lips and then making his way to my neck.

He took the t-shirt off and then trailed kisses all the way down. I moaned.

"Baby please." I spoke. "Baby you so beautiful." he said.

(And we all know what happened next)
Next morning.

"Rose baby?" Ethan said. "Yes babe." I spoke. "I love you." he said kissing me. "I love you." I spoke. "Baby I have news for you." he said. "Good or Bad?" I asked. "Depends on how you take it baby." he said. "Okay speak." I spoke. "I have to go to work today." he said. "Oh." I spoke. "Is that all you going to say?" he asked. "I wanted to spend the day with you." I said frowning. "Aww baby I also wanted to spend the day with you, but I have to go to work baby." he said. "But why do you have to go?" I asked. "Because I must baby." he said.

I got up and kissed him, his in his work suit but I do not want him to go.

"Baby I have to go to work." he said kissing me back. "But one more baby please." I said knowing his going to say no. "Baby I really need to go I'm going to be late." he said. "Okay fine you can go." I said knowing I turned him on.

"What are you doing today?" he asked making his tie right. "I'm going to be in the bath today reading a book." I spoke. "Baby that's torture." he said. "Go to work Ethan before you late." I said smirking. "But..." he said. "No buts go." I demanded trying to be serious.

After Ethan left, I went downstairs, saw him off to work and then ate breakfast. 2 hours later. Mom, Nicole, and I decided to catch up.

"Hey mom is it possible if we move to London?" Nicole asked. "But George's school is in New York." mom said. "Mom, George is getting bullied in New York mom and I think it is time to start over again don't you think so Rose?" Nicole said. "Sure, it's not a decision for us to make alone but for dad and George as well." I spoke. "Sure, we'll discuss it over dinner tonight." mom said. "About dinner tonight, dad, myself and Bryan won't be here. We going to have some bonding time." I spoke.

"Okay dear." mom said. "I'm going to head upstairs again, okay?" I spoke. "Sure." mom said. "Hey Nicole, can I speak to you please?" I asked. "Sure." she said getting up from her seat and following me. "Is it possible you could join for that dinner tonight?" I asked. "Sure, if that's what you want." she said. "I'll text you that details, but my bathtub needs me immediately." I spoke. "Okay see you later." she said heading to her room.

I went to the room and ran the bathtub. I took my phone and saw messaged from Ethan.

Ethan - Baby... What are you doing?
I just go to work.
I miss you.
I wish I did not have to go to work today.
Baby are you upset?