CHAPTER 18

ROSE'S P.O.V

EDITED-01 NOV. 2022

Recap!

I followed him until the door, and I saw Abigail crying....

"How is he?" Ethan demanded from her. "He has gotten even worse; I don't think he have much time Ethan...." she said crying.

Ethan ran up and I ran after him only to find Grandpa Andrews at his weakest.

"Grandpa don't give up yet please?" Ethan begged.

Mr Andrews gestured for me to come closer, so I came closer.

"Grandpa I'm going to make a phone call quickly, okay? I'll be right back." Ethan said and left.

Grandpa gestured his hand for me to go after Ethan.

"His coming back now." I spoke.

Grandpa shook his head, and I got up and went to the room.

"Ethan?" I spoke.

I stayed quiet and heard crying noises from the bathroom. I followed it and saw Ethan crying in the bathtub like a small child you have just being scolded for eating candy.

I helped Ethan out of the bathtub and into bed, it was quiet just his after-tear sounds, I comforted him until he fell asleep. NIGHTTIME! I woke up and saw the bed is empty.

I than turned and saw my phone. MY PHONE FINALLY! I ran for my charger and plugged it in than I immediately phoned my mom.

Mom-Hello.
Rose- Mom? Its Rose
Mom- oh Hey sweetheart how are you doing?
Rose- I'm sorry I haven't been in contact Ethan took my phone but I'm good mom.
Mom-No worries dear, Ethan has being phoning me every day.
Rose-Really?
Mom- Yes sweetie
Rose-Hey mom tell Dad and George I love them and miss them, I love you and miss you too, but I got to put off now.
Mom-Will do sweetheart. Oh, Bryan wants to talk to you. Phone him.
Rose-Okay mom.

I decided to phone Bryan, but his phone was off. I put my phone down to charge finish. Ethan than entered the room.

"Babe?" he said. "Hmmm." I replied. "What you want for supper?" he asked. "Anything." I spoke. "Sushi?" he asked. "I'm allergic to sushi and fish." I spoke. "That's new. Pizza?" he then suggested. "Yeah sure." I spoke.

He turned and walked to the balcony, I got up from the bed and walked behind him.

"Ethan?" I spoke. "Yes baby." he said turning to me. "I love you." I said hugging him. "I know you do." He spoke.

He that leaned in to kiss me and I kissed him back.

2days later.

Ethan went to do work and I was sitting in the room reading a book, as I got up Ethan came in.

"Hey babe." he said kissing my lips. "Hey how was the work?" I asked. "It was alright." he said. "I'm going to visit grandpa, okay?" I spoke. "No problem, babe." he said and went to shower.

I got up and went to grandpa's room.

"Hey grandpa." I said smiling and he smiled back. "You are doing okay, right?" I asked and he nodded, his eyes question about Ethan. "You are looking for Ethan?" I asked and nodded. "His in the shower, he will come around here." I spoke. "Grandpa you are his rock, and he loves you, forgive him for what he had done to me? "I asked and he nodded.