5

The next morning the two girls awoken to the bright sun shining through the material of the curtains.
They both headed to the little kitchen within their hotel suite and made breakfast.

"Wanna go apartment hunting today?" Mila asks Ariel, as she butters her toast.

"Umm I guess there's no harm in looking" Ariel smiled and she poured a glass of orange juice.

"I would love to live here, like imagine shopping here at Christmas, and the opportunities for our career!" Mila listed, Ariels eyebrows raising.

"I'm open minded, it will be nice. I will just miss home I guess"

"It will be good, I'm going to text Joanna and see if she thinks it's a good idea" Mila replied as she began typing on her phone.

...

The day went by rather quickly, the girls spent their time viewing a few apartments around the city.
The two girls falling in love with one in particular.

It was a nice roomy apartment, it wasn't too big or too small. It was the perfect size for the two girls. It had a narrow hall way, from the front door which lead to the kitchen which overlooked the open plan living area. The living area had floor to ceiling windows which had the perfect view of the city. There's a master bedroom which had an en-suite. And then the second bedroom which had the only other bathroom across the hallway.
The two girls decided there and then to put and offer down for the apartment, they both were so excited, Mila more than Ariel.

It was now reaching 8pm and Ethan had messaged the girls telling them where and when to meet up with the group.

They were to meet the boys at 9:30pm outside of a local nightclub. The girls were nervous, although excited to meet the boys girlfriends as they were fans of the girls YouTube channels.

"Are you excited to see Harry again?" Mila smirked at her friend as they both sat infront of the mirror applying their makeup.

"Are you excited to see Ethan?" Ariel raised her brow at her friend.

"Touché" she smiled.

They both laughed, drinking their cocktails they had made for pres and singing along to some Nicki Minaj to get them in the mood for going out.

Mila had a subtle glam makeup look, with her hair tied into a ponytail. She was wearing a blue high neck bodycon dress, there was a contrast with the dark sheer section and two lighter shades of blue which were not sheer.

She posed for a picture and posted it onto her Instagram, it instantly receiving multiple likes and comments.

Ariel on the other hand had her hair down and wavy, with subtle glam. She was wearing a brown leather bandeau v-plunge bodycon dress.

Mila took pictures of Ariel for her Instagram also as she instantly received multiple likes and comments.

By the time they had taken multiple pictures it was time to leave. They ordered a Uber and headed out to the night club.