4

The two girls made it back to their hotel room with their lunch, as they both were starving. They got a takeaway McDonald's and went and sat on their beds.

"So.." Mila smiled wide towards her friend, "how was it?"

"It wasn't that bad you know, like I was nervous, but they were all so nice and they were hilarious so it was actually just really fun" she replied.

"Well they must've really liked you if they've invited us out" Mila shrugged.

"I guess so, they were saying they were glad I didn't take what they said too
seriously"

"Well I'm actually really excited to go clubbing, we haven't went out in ages"her friend replied.

"I know, what are we going to wear though? I didn't bring any clubbing outfits" Ariel stated.

"Shopping trip?"

"Shopping trip!"

...

So with that conversation at lunch, the two girls set out to find themselves a clubbing outfit each.
The two girls trying on nearly every outfit that caught their eye.

"So any of the boys catch your attention?" Mila wiggled her brows at her friend.
Ariel laughed, "well not really, um actually the last boy that went ummm.... Harry, oh nearly forgot his name," she laughed, "his pick up line was really cute and he seemed really nervous to say it"

"Oh my god yes! You and Harry would look so cute together!" Mila squealed.

"How can you already think that?" Ariel questioned, furrowing her brows.

"Well the way you just blushed talking about him there" she shrugged.

"Oh shut up! I did not blush" Ariel exclaimed.

"Whatever you say" Mila chuckled at her friend who was in denial.

The two girls tried on the rest of the clothes they had picked up, to see which one looked the best. They probably tried on at least 10 different dresses and skirts before deciding the winner.

"Yes! I think this is the one!" Mila clapped her hands, as she posed infront of the large mirror in the dressing room.
Ariel came out of her dressing room to see the dress Mila had decided on.
"Oh I love that, you look hot" she explained smiling wide at her best friend.
"Ariel you need to get that dress!" Mila almost screamed, as she turned to look at her friend standing behind her.

"Yeah I think you're right actually" Ariel replied as she turned in from of the mirror looking at her behind.

And with that the two girls purchased their outfits and made their way back to their hotel.

...

"I'm hungry again" Mila groaned, pausing her Netflix series.
"Same, want to go out for dinner?"
"Yes please!"
"Okay let's get changed and we can go somewhere nice and have a drink too" Ariel suggests to her friend.
"Okay be ready in 20" Mila jumped out of bed and headed to her suit case grabbing an outfit and heading to the bathroom. Ariel grabbed her makeup bag and started to reapply.

Within 30 minutes they were dressed and headed out to find a nice restaurant to eat at.

...

Liked by Behzingagram,Milacookk and 35,583 others

Ariel.Thomson: loving London so far🖤

Comments

Milacookk: i wanna move here🥺🥺
|
Behzingagram: yous should!!
|
Behzfan101: um is there some going on here???

Ariellloverr: we need a update on what you were filming today!!!
|
Ariel.Thomson: you will find out on Sunday my lovely 😋
|
Sidemenstan: 100% on sidemen Sunday then
Wroetoshaw: i have to agree with @behzingagram on this one 🤷🏼‍♂️
|
Wroe2s: ummm wtf is going on here ^^^

Thomson: you will find out on Sunday my lovely 😋|Sidemenstan: 100% on sidemen Sunday then Wroetoshaw: i have to agree with @behzingagram on this one 🤷🏼‍♂️| Wroe2s: ummm wtf is going on here ^^^

Liked by Behzingagram, Ariel.Thomson and 33,494 others
Milacookk: fell in love 🌃

Comments

Ariel.Thomson: omg we've been here a week🙄🙄🙄🙄
|
Milacookk: and I'm in LOVE

Behzingagram: 😍
|
Calfreezy: I see you behz
|
Behzingagram: ah shit
|
Milacookk: 💕

Sidemenstan: umm Behz and Mila???

...

A short  filler I'm sorry next one will be better I hope/promise!