24 - marry me?

THE NEXT DAY...

NEWS ARTICLE
YOO JAE SUK ANNOUNCES DATING AHN JUNG WOO'S YOUNGER SISTER, AHN EUN JI BY WRITING A LETTER

NEWS ARTICLEYOO JAE SUK ANNOUNCES DATING AHN JUNG WOO'S YOUNGER SISTER, AHN EUN JI BY WRITING A LETTER

Yoo Jae Suk wrote a letter to fans after the viral dating rumors. The letter is as follows:

Hello everyone, this is Yoo Jae Suk.

Today, I would like to share a new chapter of my life. Two days ago, December 19, my partner and I celebrated our 100th day of dating. Yes, I am dating Ahn Jung Woo's dearest sibling, Ahn Eun Ji.

We both met through my preparation for my acting segment in Hangout With Yoo last two years ago. I dated her for a while that same year but ended up losing contact with her since she got accepted in California for her teaching career. I waited for two years and yes, we ended up meeting each other and we're very happy to date once again.

I'm afraid that everyone must be very surprised with the news. However, it's one of the greatest decisions for me and my partner. I hope everyone will support me and my partner together just as how you all supported me before this news was released.

I will do my best to be a much better entertainer. I hope everyone is having a great time, please stay healthy and see you all soon.

Thank you always.

From Yoo Jae Suk

———

FOUR MONTHS LATER...

AHN EUN JI'S POV
It's been almost 200 days since I started dating Yoo Jae Suk and I gotta admit, it's the greatest 200 days of my life, I've never ever regretted it.

Today, Jae Suk oppa invited me over for dinner so I went there and now I'm already having dinner with him when he suddenly opened a topic.

"Eun Ji ah." He called and I grabbed the glass of water, drinking it and looking at him.

"What do you think of... Getting married?"

The question made me choke out the water. Good thing I immediately looked away from him, getting my clothes wet because of how shocked I was.

"Are you okay?" I nodded as an answer and wiped my clothes with the tissue. "S-Sorry." I couldn't even talk because I was shaking so bad, I don't know why.

"I... I didn't mean to startle you with that question."

"Ah no, it's okay, I'm fine, don't worry."

"But seriously... Have you had the thoughts of getting married?" He asked again.

Wow, I'm glad he's not feeling awkward about that.

"I-I mean... Yeah, sure, I'm okay with getting married... I'm nearly 40 too so.." I answered laughing together as soon as we had eye contact.