22 - identified

THIRD PERSON VIEW
The two bowed in front of the urn with Eun Ji smiling at it, "Hello, mom." She paused and looked at Jae Suk, "I brought someone over... Mom, meet Yoo Jae Suk... My boyfriend."

Jae Suk bowed once again, "Hello, mother."

"I'll... I'll wait outside." Jae Suk felt that he should be giving her privacy, so he did and walked outside, giving her time to talk to her late mother.

Eun Ji looks at her mother's urn again, talking to it. "I did what you told me, mom... I followed my heart. And... You were right, it feels... great to be with him, I don't wanna lose him.... Don't worry, he already gave me the protection that i've always wanted, the care that i've always wanted, and... And even the love that i've always wanted... It's all within him." Eun Ji said tearing up as she spoke.

"I never imagined dating someone as good as him, I thought the perfect guy I've always wanna meet... only exists on TV dramas." She said and wiped her tears, only to get even more tears coming out.

"But... He's here. He's... Tall, handsome, affectionate, smart, and... he's basically the best man I have ever met."

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
After visiting mother's urn, Jae Suk oppa and I went to a pork cutlet restaurant and got back home afterwards.

When we got back at the apartment, Jae Suk oppa spoke, "Let's go to my place first, Eun Ji ah. I have a surprise for you."

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to his place. As soon as he opens the door, my jaw dropped because of how beautiful the scenery is.

The sofa facing the tv had comfy blankets, there's also fairy lights around the room, a basket full of snacks and wine beside it, and what's sweeter are balloons attached on the ceiling with strings below full of our photos together, it all looked like a mini theater room. "Aww, oppa. Did you prepare all of this?"

He nodded at me smiling, "You like it?"

"Of course!" I immediately hugged him real tight, he gave a lot of time and effort for this.

"When did you prepare this?" I asked since I got curious.

"When you left the house yesterday. I didn't even sleep because of how excited I was." He replied, proudly smiling of how nice it looked.

"Aww thank you, oppa!" I said and gave him a peck on the lips.

It turned out that our 100th day just began this night. We both agreed to watch an American movie and even comfortably cuddled together on the sofa. It felt super great, just spending the night with my boyfriend is enough for me.

After the movie ended, I looked at Jae Suk oppa who had his head leaning on my shoulder and he was already asleep, he must be really tired.

I tried to move gently to stand and leave but he pulled me closer to him with his arm around my stomach, "Stay here."

I just smiled and nodded, wrapping an arm around his shoulder caressing his cute hair.

Man, I really love him.

———

THE NEXT DAY...

NEWS ARTICLE
YOO JAE SUK'S RUMORED GIRLFRIEND, FINALLY IDENTIFIED BY FANS

After their deep search of Yoo Jae Suk's possible girlfriend, fans have finally came up with information

Today, at 10:18 pm, a fan from a social media account had released a theory of who might be Yoo Jae Suk's girlfriend as showed on D News released photos.

The fan claimed that Yoo Jae Suk had been dating a non-celebrity for about a few years. The woman was identified as a former teacher from a local high school around Gyeonggi-do and is also revealed as Ahn Eun Ji, 37 years old.

The fan also shared that the woman lives at the same apartment together as Yoo Jae Suk and they are dating for almost 3 years.

The fan also claimed that she is sure that the woman is the famous Ahn Jung Woo's sister, who had an acting project with Yoo Jae Suk himself from Hangout With Yoo, which the fan thinks is where Yoo Jae Suk met his rumored girlfriend.

The fan also found the rumored girlfriend's SNS account on Instagram, @ eunji.ahn which as soon as this theory was released, blasted with so much followers spamming her if she is really the rumored girlfriend.

As soon as this fan's theory was released, a lot of Yoo Jae Suk fans start to realize how everything connecting together, believing her and demanding Yoo Jae Suk's official statement.

So far, we haven't heard anything from Yoo Jae Suk himself, nor Ahn Jung Woo, nor even the rumored girlfriend.

What do you think? Let us know by commenting below!

———

MESSAGES
RM Fam❤️
(yoo jae suk's pov)

giraffe
YA GUYS
CHECK THIS OUT
*article link*

haroro
Yeah I saw that too!
Jae Suk hyung did you
took a look at this??

race starter
Oh my goodness.
How did they found out?

frog
The article itself is wrong.
They revealed everything,
her name, her age, EVEN HER
INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT

kookie
I agree with So Min ^^
Also how did they found
out Eun Ji's information?

strawberry
Oh you know, there are
fans out there that
take it to the next level :((
I hope Eun Ji is okay.

grasshopper
Why?
I just got home from
having dinner with
Eun Ji. Why is she being
mentioned here??

giraffe
Hyung just look at this.
*article link*

grasshopper
oh shoot.

———

INSTAGRAM
@ eunji.ahn

@ eunji.ahn went for a floral style today! 🌹
Liked by @ username01 and 12,351 others
view all 2,447 comments

@ username02 are u yoo jae suk's girlfriend??
@ username03 you're my oppa's girlfriend???????? 🤔
@ hater ur no fit for my oppa 😾🤮
@ username04 ur so pretty, please take care of our soft oppa 🥺
@ hater i beg u to please stop digging gold
@ hater ur no fit to be oppa's girlfriend🤭 trash🤮
@ hater stay away from our oppa🤬
@ username05 if u really are jae suk oppa's girlfriend, then i will be here and support you two so much~~ u two look great together! 💓
@ hater stop dating him for money😡💩
@ hater stop bragging like that dress is urs, u just asked jae suk oppa to buy it for u💩💩💩
@ username06 please don't listen to those hate comments🥺 ur way too pretty for those hate🥰
@ hater 💩💩🤮😡🤮🤮🤮