16 - my love

THIRD PERSON VIEW
Jae Suk has no choice but to go and ride the big viking ride with Eun Ji, Ji Hyo, So Min, and the brave one Jong Kook and the curious guys HaHa and Se Chan. Seok Jin and Kwang Soo just went to buy corn dogs instead.

Eun Ji goes in the ride, walking to the very back where it is the highest when it swings. Jae Suk didn't want to go there but Eun Ji just grips on his hand, dragging him to the very back.

"Ya, ya, aren't you afraid in this part of the ride?" Jae Suk questioned Eun Ji.

"No."

Jae Suk envied her.

As the ride starts, the swing slowly gets higher and higher, making the other members and Eun Ji shout of joy.

Except for one person.

Yup, Jae Suk.

His screams are WAY louder than the others, it's literally scared screams.

He quickly held Eun Ji's hand, gripping it very tight. "Eun Ji ah, Eun Ji ah, Eun Ji ah!!" He kept screaming her name making Eun Ji laugh.

"Please stop! It's too high, it's too high!!" Jae Suk cowardly shouted.

"Please forgive me, please stop this!" The words made Eun Ji laugh so bad.

As the ride ends, Jae Suk comes out of the ride with his hand still gripping on Eun Ji's.

"Look at Jae Suk hyung!" Kwang Soo pointed at Jae Suk as he peacefully eats his corn dog.

"Oppa, you can let go now." Eun Ji reminded him as she laughs. Jae Suk let's go of his grip and Eun Ji suddenly gasps as she looks at her hand, it's so white because of how tight Jae Suk held her.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to--" He got cut off by the others laughing at how white Eun Ji's hands are.

Later on, they tried a lot of rides but of course, with Jae Suk screaming a lot. They even tried those little carousels which Eun Ji thought it was cute.

They all even tried bumper car ride. Eun Ji sits with Jae Suk in one car, Kwang Soo and Jong Kook in another, HaHa and Se Chan, and Ji Hyo and So Min in another, Seok Jin just stands outside eating cotton candy.

As the ride starts, Jae Suk immediately told Eun Ji, "We must avoid Jong Kook and Kwang Soo." Since Eun Ji knew that he was a great driver, he immediately drove far away from Jong Kook and Kwang Soo, bumping HaHa and Se Chan real hard.

"Ya!" Se Chan laughed. Jae Suk immediately backed up and moved the other way, escaping from Se Chan's car.

But.

Their most avoided team came from the side of Eun Ji and Jae Suk's car, quickly bumping the side and even got Jae Suk's glasses out of place.

"Ya!!" Jae Suk shouted.

As Jong Kook and Kwang Soo's car got far away from them, Jae Suk looks at Eun Ji, "Are you okay?"

"I got hit on the head." She said and pointed at the side of the car.

"Does it hurt a lot?"

"A little but it's--" They got cut off by So Min and Ji Hyo bumping their car.

"YAAAA! COME HERE YOU--" Jae Suk got angry and drove like crazy, bumping every other cars.

———

"Feel any better?" Jae Suk asked after the ride. Eun Ji replied with a nod, "I'm fine, oppa. It's okay."

"Ya, Lee Kwang Soo. You better explain yourself for hitting Eun Ji's head!!!" Jae Suk charged to Kwang Soo.

"Ah why me?! Jong Kook hyung was the one driving!" Kwang Soo blamed Jong Kook.