Teasing Senpai ~

.

/

.

/

.

Chapter 49: Teasing Senpai ~

.

/

.

/

.

"YOU HAD A TAILED BEAST AND NEVER TOLD ANYONE!?" Kakashi cowered while Keiko scowled and held her ground, arms crossed.

"You Senjus are always so nosy." She muttered.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!"

"N-Nothing m'lady!" Kakashi yelled, placing a hand on keiko's mouth.

"I was forced to hide it with the Akatsuki roaming. Had I told you, it would be placed in files and the Akatsuki would find out. Don't be naive and spout about it being safe for everyone, it's a stupid saying. Kokuo was placed in me when I was born, as the prophecy child and was to act as the guardian for me, along with a trusted friend." Her eyes narrowed.

"Turns out she was the only friend I could trust." Kakashi pursed his lips, slightly guilty.

"You cant go on this mission then."

"Yes I can. I hid the fact that I possessed the five tails, lied to the leaders face. Watched as my brothers and sisters were killed by my own hands. I dont think you understand how hard it is to watch your sibling die in your arms."

"..."

"..." Jiraiya sighed.

"So it's the five tails?" Keiko nodded, doing a series of hand signs and placing seals around the room.

"What are you doing?"

"These were seals I created to stop even Zetsu from entering or hearing anything from this room." They nodded.

"Now then, Introduce yourself, Kokuo."

"Must I?"

"Yes. I know they're annoying, I get that, trust me. But we haven't got much of a choice, so onto it please."

"ANNOYING!?"

"Fine, Fine. Switch with me." 

Keiko closed her eyes, and the others watched as lines appeared on the side of her face, about four and her fangs grew.

She snapped her eyes open, eyes red.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Kokuo, the five tailed beast inside of Keiko."

"So it's true...That's amazing." Kokuo smiled, a rare sight on Keikos face, and Kakashi couldn't help but wish it really was Keiko smiling.

"Now, I apologize for Keikos actions. You must understand shes in pain and simply requires someone to guide her-" She glanced at Kakashi before looking back