With anxiety I found myself sitting on a sofa watching the crowd go wild. Some are drunk already and some are drinking and dancing. I stood up and went to the dance floor living my life. For at least once I tried having life.

"Hey" a familiar voice whispered to my ears. I could feel his mint breath. Just as I was about to face him, his callous hands strangled my neck in a sexy way. He grinds me with his hard member at my back. Shit!

"Stay still" he commanded and his voice brought shivers to my whole body. I miss his dominance.

My heart pounded and nervousness ate me.  His hands narrowed my back to my legs and meet my femininity. Yeah right I didn't wear undergarments cause it doesn't look good with this dress and I didn't expect him to be here. I gasped for air when he noticed I don't have anything down there.

"You naughty kid" he smirked and sucked my neck. For a moment I felt love and pleasure. I was missing this for the past years.

His fingers teased my core. I'm soaking wet already. I pressed my legs to stop him and just liked that he stopped and dragged me to the comfort room. After checking that its just the two of us here he locked it and looked at me intensely.

"You are marrying that man?" His calmness made me nervous. I have no words to say honestly I do not want to marry Edward. I want him instead.

I looked at him and pull him close to me. He didn't say a word and let me dominate him.

"I want you Jazzel" he said sobbing after I planted a kiss on his lips.

"I love you" he said desperately.

"I'm losing myself every single day without you" tears fell down on his cheeks. I can't imagine him being like this. He was always that ruthless and brave man but now he looks like a seven year old kid left alone.

"Be mine again please" he kneel in front of me hugging both of my legs crying desperately. Seeing him like this hurts me more. It breaks my heart looking at the man I love being dump by me. It's really a tough decision to made and the only choice I have was to leave him so he would be successful. Having me in his life is his downfall. I bit my lips stopping myself to cry in front of him.

I pull him up and face him. I kissed him more passionate. He also did the same. His kisses were only the thing I need in this lifetime. I do not want any man but him.

"Run with me" he held my wrist. And we went outside that club. I'm inside his SUV arguing with my thoughts. If I run with him what will happen to him and his dreams. How I wish it is that easy to be with him.

Years ago I was contented with our small talks in school. He helped me with my school works and sometimes he sleep in my apartment.

"Good morning baby" he greeted me with kisses. I woke up with him in between my thighs.

"Did I wake you?" He asked innocently with those dark eyes. I squeeze my eyes shut when he licked my femininity. Moan escape from my lips.

"You should take a bath, or else we'll be late" he commanded me without letting me cum. Frustrated I went to the bathroom very needy. I don't know what's wrong with me but I love how Lucas treat me. He is very ruthless yet I love him.

I took a hot shower and changed into ku school uniform. We're going to class together. Ever since I told him that I'm jealous of miss Sara he's always with me except in school he keeps our relationship a secret or maybe I did.

With our hands intertwined we walked together going to school. Every time I looked at our hands my heart would beat crazily. I took off my phone using my other hand and took a picture of our hands intertwined.