1

"Kneel" he commanded with full of authority. I have no choice but to follow him. It was my mistake after all. I slowly put on my knees with my eyes looking straight on his portrait.

"Now, your arms" he gently touched my shoulders to my hands making forward in parallel. I took a deep sigh as he stood in front of me. My eyes were stuck on his bulging jeans.

"What will you say" he said in monotone without moving a bit. My eyes blink twice.

"I apologize, sir" I stuttered. His presence is very intimidating. I'm not even sure what I am apologizing. Hours ago I was with Nicko, teaching him our lessons in Physics. He asked for my assistance. We didn't notice that we already missed five minutes in our class. And to my luck I'm the only one who got detention.

"Is that all?" He put one of his knees just enough to face me and touched my chin with his index finger.

"I'm really sorry, sir. I won't do it again" he looked at me intensely. His dark hooded eyes were locked on mine.

"Damn it" he cursed and stood up. He faced his table and took a sip on his whiskey. I took a deep breath while looking at him, his broad shoulders, nice butt. How can a man like him be a teacher when he can easily attract students.

"Leave" he ordered without even looking at me. Am I that ugly that he cursed after looking at my face? Am I that ugly that he can't even looked at?

After my detention in the room of mr. Lucas. I went straight into my apartment. How can he punish only me when it's me and Nicko who was late in his class.

The next day I went to school early. I didn't leave the class just so I won't miss his class. A detention is the worst thing to have. I can't have two, it would cause me bad record.

"Good morning" his baritone voice echoed in the four corners of the room. My eyes went straight to him. During his class I didn't leave my eyes on him. I don't know why but it seems like my eyes were glued on him.

"Miss Swift" his voice brought shivers to my spine.

"Bring this to my room" pertaining to the activities we had done earlier. Here I go again, I took a deep sigh and nodded. After our class I went to his room with the activities he ordered me to bring.

I was about yo knock when "Ahh" I closed my eyes when I heard a girl's moan. I moved few steps backward and just waited until they're done with their thing. Few moans can still be heard even with a distance.

"Get out" Sir Lucas' voice roared and it made me startled. Then the doorknob twist and came out miss Sara who's blouse were crumpled. My eyes were locked on the floor avoiding her gaze. After she left I knocked on Mr. Lucas' room.

"Sir" I called out confirming if he's inside or not. Even if I know he's already inside. Maybe gave him some time to get ready before I enter his room.

"Come in" his monotone voice commanded me.

I went inside hugging the activities that he ordered me.

"Close the door" he ordered.

"Lock it" my eyes widened when he ordered me to lock the door. What does he mean I'm his next target?

"I guess there's no need for that sir, I'm just gonna  put this here" I stuttered and helped myself put the activities on the table near me.

"Sit" he said in monotone and he went closer to me locking the door beside me. I distanced myself and took a sit on the chair far from him. My hearts beating fast as he moved closer to me. My thoughts are all lost. I can't think straight whenever he's around.

"Who was that guy?" His eyes were blazing with fire as he looked at me intensely with his right hand is on the back of my chair. My hands found its way to my breast grasping for air.

"Who was that guy?" He asked again. This time he's more calm, yet I don't have any idea who was he pertaining to.

"What do you mean, sir?" I stuttered speaking in a low voice almost a whisper. His eyes went to my thighs while his hands is still on the back of my chair.

"The guy yesterday" he stood up and went to his table. He unbuttoned his polo and looked at me with his dark hooded eyes. My heart's still racing while something's strange is happening in my stomach.

"N..nicko?" I asked waiting for him to confirm. Does he need Nicko? Why di he have to ask me here when who he needed is Nicko.

"Was that your boyfriend?" His arms are cross on his chest revealing his prefect biceps. The veins on his arms looks so sexy in him. I closed my eyes the moment I realized I've been fantasizing over him

"No sir" I said looking on the ground avoiding his gaze. Why is he like this. Why does he have to ask me about Nicko.

"Good" he walked towards me and gently stroke my hair. I close my eyes feeling his touch. He kneel in front of me leveling my face to his. He put his callous hands on my neck to my face and put his index finger to my lips.

"Don't you dare let those other kids kiss your lips and don't go with boys next time baby" he said straight into ny eyes with full of authority and concern. Maybe I misheard the last word but he sounded so sweet than the other day I was here.

"Yes sir" I spoke with my sweet voice that I didn't even notice I have those.

"Say my name" he ordered

"L..lucas" I stuttered saying his name. My heart is pounding aggressively as if it wants to get out of its cage. He lean forward to me, my eyes closes on its own waiting for him. Suddenly a soft lips touched the edge of my lips. I bit my lips when Lucas looked at me.

Thoughts of him and Ms. Sara making out or even having sex in his room made me went back to my senses. How can I let him stole my heart when he is just preying me. I may become one of his toys if I'll let him do things to me.

"I'm sorry, I'll leave" immediately I stood up and found myself on the door when a hand grip me on my wrist making me went back to his chest. My face felt his hairy chest. He gently gave me a kiss on my forehead and hugged me, his arms snaked my waist and the othet free hand pushed me to his chest. His manly scent went inside my nostrils and enjoyed his warm hug. It feels so comforting, and it feels so safe that I wanted to stay on that position for a long time.

"Take care" he said. Heat grows in my face. I could feel that I'm already having a red face. After he hugged me I went outside avoiding his eyes. I feel so ashamed that I have no face to face him.

Why does it felt like I have feelings for Mr. Lucas when he's older than me? Sir Lucas is my teacher yet I am fantasizing him. Is it a sin admiring a teacher? Thoughts of him keep running to my mind that I couldn't concentrate on studying. I hugged my pillow imagining it was him. His manly scent were still on my uniform that I could still smell him. I keep on sniffing it like a dog and smile like and idiot.

There are lots of men in school and to my luck I like my professor.