4

These past years I lived my life in shadows. Having a glimpse of him is what I've wished for. I do not care how much it cost as long as I can see his dark eyes. I've missed him so much. Seeing him with miss Sara is enough for me. True enough that it caused me pain, but seeing him happy made me feel better.

This will be my last year in college and after this I'll be marrying someone whom I do not love. But it's fine as long as the person I love is safe.

"Jazzel, up for clubbing?" An excited Rose invited me. I shrugged and declined her invitation.

"Edward again?" She confirmed.

"Just leave him already" she suggested. How I wish it is that easy to leave him. How I wish I have enough courage to leave him and have my freedom.

"Come on just for tonight" she insisted. I slowly nodded. Ever since I am with Edward, my life has been a prison. I can't go out without his permission.

"Okay let's go" I smiled at went straight to the parking where her car is located. I can only imagine her wide smile after she successfully invited her to come with her.

"There's no way you're gonna wear that" I looked at myself intimidated by what she said. I'm wearing a turtle neck sweaters and a faded denim paired with rubber shoes. I frown at myself and looked at her.

"I'll go next time" I said disappointed. Well I guess that next time wouldn't be possible. I'll be tied sooner.

"No way" she mocked at me.

"Come on" she pushed me inside her Lamborghini. I put on the safety belt as I looked at her walking towards the driver's seat.

We headed to her condo. I bet she's very excited right now cause for the first time I'll be with her.

"Wait here" I sitted on her bed while she went inside her walk in closet. Her apartment is twice bigger than mine. She went back bringing two dress. The other one is fiery red and the other one is sexy black. She's already wearing a  silver dress that shows her cleavage and her long porcelain legs.

She handed me the two beautiful dress. The maroon one is a spaghetti strap and has a lacy strap that shows some parts of my skin.

"What kind of dress is this?" I exclaimed more than a question.

"Try the other one" She giggled.

I looked at the black dress. It's more conservative than the other one. Without hesitation I went to her bathroom to change.

Unlike the other one, this black dress is simple. But the only problem is that my bra isn't strapless and using it with this dress is too awkward.

"Do you have any extra bra?" I shouted enough for her to hear my concerns.

"No" she replied. I know it's a lie

I shrugged and without a choice I used the black dress without a bra. It's a satin deep v neck cowl dress that ends just after my butt cheek.

"You looked good" she said the moment I went outside that bathroom. She's already wearing a heavy make up with her smokey eyes.

"Just sit let me take care" I sit in front of her mirror and let her put make up on my face. I wonder how will Edward punish me for doing this. I hope he won't include Lucas by punishing me.

After a moment we're already inside the club. She handed me vodka and I took a sip on it. It's my first time, and for the first time I felt free. I'm like a bird finally out of it's cage. But the question is how long till the owner caught me again?