2

What if I'm really attracted to my professor?

Attracted? How should I define this word? Is it a feeling of admiring someone? Or it works like how two different poles of magnet attracts each other. Whatever it is I am feeling it shouldn't go any further.

I sigh and combed my hair while looking at myself in the mirror. Putting on some make up so I would look mature just like Miss Sara. She has curves while me, I'm look like a ruler just a flat line. I'm already fifteen yet I still don't have a body like a real woman.

Friday is our wash day. We can wear any clothes we like. Everything since we don't have dress codes. I wear a turtle neck tops and a minnie skirt paired with black boots. Now I look like a real woman. I smiled at my reflection before I left for school.

"Looks good on you" Nicko complimented. I smiled and put my hair on my ears as I walked with him in the hallway to our classroom.

One intense gaze caught my attention. I smiled at him even when his eyes were filled with burning fire. With his eyes like that, fear crept my head. I immediately went inside and avoided him.

Am I ugly with my make-up? Does it look bad? Nicko says I look good but why does it feels like he doesn't like it? I wear this clothes for him, but it seems like he is angry. I frowned the whole class hours while listening to our teacher. I can't even understand the lesson she's discussing.

Next period will be his class. Beads of sweats were all over my forehead. I still have few minutes before the class starts. I used it to erase my make-up, since he doesn't like it.

"Good morning" one cold greetings from him made me startled.

He was never close to any of my classmates. His cold personality made him looked unapproachable for a teacher. His blank face that will make you feel intimidated with his presence and his baritone voice that would keep on echoing in my mind.

"Detention miss Swift" his voice echoed in the four corners of our classroom. My jaw dropped when I realized he gave me another detention slip.

"..but si..sir" I stuttered insisting. I don't know what I did in order to have another detention. This year is a hell year. I'm striving for good grades and a good record but I keep on having detention.

I couldn't concentrate during the whole afternoon class. It was spent thinking about having many detentions. If this will keep on happening I can't achieve any success.

Walking towards the detention room is terrible. I couldn't imagine I'll be doing this in my entire life, but now I already have two. I sighed and stop in front of the detention room. I twist the door knob and took a deep breath before entering the room. It's an old class room. Some of my classmates says that this classroom is haunted that's why it's never been used except for detentions.

Alone in a dark silent room I took a sit in the chair in the middle of the classroom. I keep on thinking what did I do wrong to have detentions.

"Didn't I told you not to be with those boys" a familiar baritone voice made me startled and looked at his direction. I didn't notice he is here sitting on a swivel chair with whiskey on his hand.

"I'm sorry" I sounded so submissive with my eyes locked on the floor. He raised my face with his hands meeting his cold aura. He kneel in front of me leveling my face.

He pulled me closer to him and he owned my lips. His aggressive kisses shocked me. I have never been kissed before and now I got a kiss from my hot professor. My heart pounded crazily. Automatically my hand was on his chest while the other one is on his nape pulling him closer. His tongue entered my mouth savoring it. I could taste the whiskey he just drunk. It feels like I'm drunk just by his kisses.

"S..si..r" I moaned in between our kisses. He sucked my collar. His callous hands gently stroke my legs to my thighs that brought shivers to my whole body. His hands found its way to my damp panties.

"Mmm..ss.sir" my voice sounded so lustful. I didn't even recognize my own voice. My back arched when he stroke my panties with his fingers teasing my core. I'm already wet down there and he keeps on teasing me. His touches made me crave for more. My hands pushed his fingers to gave me a satisfying feeling.

A smirked is found on his smile and stopped massaging my femininity. I took a deep sigh in frustration. I looked so stupid and help less.

"Next time! If you do not want me to punish you like this don't get me jealous" he ordered me. The last word keep echoing in my mind. Didn't I hear it right? Is it true he is jealous?

"Why?" A voice come out almost a whisper.

"Don't you get it. I'm attracted to you Jazzel Swift" he left me dumbfounded. What did he say again? He is attracted to me?

An almost impossible dream keep me smiling as I am walking to my small apartment from school. Is it rue? He really is attracted? I cannot believe it. Does this means we feel the same. He also like me? That's why he kissed me and almost fucked me in the detention room? I just can't imagine this could be real. He was just part of my day dreaming but now it's happening.

I bit my lips to stop myself from smiling. I looked like a stupid idiot who can't stop myself from smiling. Mr. Lucas the hot professor is attracted to me? Thoughts of that remained and it keeps me awake.